Girl (1 Viewer)

Shane_

HSC
long story short;

i like a girl. girl doens't like me, i'm the jealous type, i get jealous a lot when my crush talks to other guys.
she's really pretty so she's like a guy magnet basically, and her personality is really unique.

what do i do, how do i get over her? etc etc.
ya go and rape her brah, rape her good, the you not want her no-more

Ben1220

HSC
hehe, ask the question in a forum where the posters have a higher average IQ...

I'm probably little use to you anyway, and you haven't really left that much specific information about your situation so people can only really give general advice, but what I can say is, even if things don't turn out for the best, you should try and learn something from your experiences, otherwise all the pain will be wasted. For example, use this experience as a chance to practice not being jealous when you would naturally feel inclined to feel jealous. :p I know it sounds strange but think about it. There is no gain without pain :p.

mes ami

HSC
he seems like the type of loser that if he dated her he would totally chuck a shit if another boy even glimpsed at her.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
long story short;

i like a girl. girl doens't like me, i'm the jealous type, i get jealous a lot when my crush talks to other guys.
she's really pretty so she's like a guy magnet basically, and her personality is really unique.

Get drunk off cooking sherry

You'll completely forget about her. And probably everything else too.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
long story short;

grow a dick and move on

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
fuk those tits while ur at it too m8..

xMaNx

HSC
If you really like her, ask her out. If it looks like she'll say no, then quickly ram your cock down her throat so she doesn't get the opportunity.

alax dillon

HSC
If you really like her, ask her out. If it looks like she'll say no, then quickly ram your cock down her throat so she doesn't get the opportunity.

hahaha is this your solution to every bloody thing? lmao

amirite

HSC
im in a similar situation. I care less and less each day. Walking passed her and pretending weve never met hurts but new girls catch my eye everyday. Youre probably thinking, 'sure theres plenty of fish in the sea, but ive found the one I want' but you'll move past that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)