Australian Open Thread (1 Viewer)

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Were there lebs or something at the Verdasco match? God damn they won't stop making noise.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I can believe that the two orgasm screamers are out - Venus Williams and Maria Sharapova. Not it's all chicks whose last names end in ava, enka or some weird hybrid cross between greek, italian and lebanese.

Mens tennis is interesting at the moment though - I'm glad Roddick and Hewitt are out though, they piss me off; Roddick is too arrogant for his own good.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I can believe that the two orgasm screamers are out - Venus Williams and Maria Sharapova. Not it's all chicks whose last names end in ava, enka or some weird hybrid cross between greek, italian and lebanese.
Harsh... but fair.

coudes

HSC
Is that enthusiastic French guy commentating again?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Did you see Laconte cook in that breakfast competition. Many lulz were had.

Also happy Wozniacki's into the quarters.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad

Of course she is, she's hot. All the sexy women and men get through... unfortunately Henin is out though (but she's not exactly hot, just I like her as an old favourite of mine). Sharapova is the only exception to the sexy players getting through, that I know of.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Henin is just badass lol, we all love her.

I like Ivanovic appearance wise but she's knocked out as well. =(

HSC
I cannot describe how much I hate him. He honestly needs a brain retardant to slow down those neurons of his.
+1

I don't care who is playing or how high quality the match is, if Leconte is commentating the TVs off.

I *hate* Woz almost as much as Leconte. She's had such a free ride into the quarters, with Cibulkova and Sevatsova unnecessarily panicking themselves into defeat. And now it looks like Franny will be too tired to incinerate Woz with her pure awesomeness. Ugh.

Franny and Bepa are my last two hopes. Don't let me down girls (I know they probably will ):)

Men's draw, I kind of feel like it would churlish not to support Rafa. But secretly want Murray to win.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Who's Mr. Stan?

But I thought Wozniacki is hot - how can someone hate a hot female tennis player...?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Who's Mr. Stan?

But I thought Wozniacki is hot - how can someone hate a hot female tennis player...?
Stanislas Wawrinka who is Swiss as well and defeated Roddick in straight sets. The Swiss know something about destroying this guy.

And exactly, Wozniacki is hot.

HSC
Who's Mr. Stan?

Being a homosexual would probably be a start =P

But she is boring to watch. Just defends well until the other person hits an unforced error. Female Lleyton Hewitt *yawn*

Gigacube

HSC
Who's Mr. Stan?

Stan Wawrinka, Swiss, beat Andy Roddick 6-3, 6-4, 6-4. Doesn't look like a tennis player. Pic of him

I'm kinda glad that Serena Williams isn't playing in the AO. It gives other players more of a chance.

Li Na is doing quite well.

I'd like to see Clijsters win the AO. I was going for Henin but she got knocked out. :(

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Being a homosexual would probably be a start =P

But she is boring to watch. Just defends well until the other person hits an unforced error. Female Lleyton Hewitt *yawn*
But Hewitt can't defend well; that's the difference.

Also, you guys hear about that text message talking about Clijisters being grumpy and her boobs? =P

HSC
But Hewitt can't defend well; that's the difference.

Also, you guys hear about that text message talking about Clijisters being grumpy and her boobs? =P
Hewitt could defend up a storm in his heyday. Also relied upon frustrating his opponent into unforced errors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)