The One Second Stare (3 Viewers)

Gangstar1

HSC
Sometimes there's that one second stare ... and I was just wondering if their interested on going out with you or are they just checking you out?

Edit: Not literally fucken one second more like a few seconds, what the fuck is with all the haters jeez

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Maybe they're just glancing around, no need to get excited m8

b33g_boss

HSC
i just so coincidentally stared into a dude's eyes, and he stared back deeply we held for like 2 seconds...

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Sometimes there's that one second stare ... and I was just wondering if their interested on going out with you or are they just checking you out?
people do stare at extraordinarily screwed up things as well you know.

MysteryGenius

HSC
you should only be asking this question if you make eye contact more than once

people do like to have a look around you know. lol

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
you should only be asking this question if you make eye contact more than once

people do like to have a look around you know. lol
I dunno, if you keep making eye contact it starts to get creepy. It's funny how guys and girls interpret constant eye contact:

Him: "She wants to bone me"

Her: "Is there something wrong with me? Do I have something on my face?"
OR "I'm going to get raped, time to find my pepper spray and keep an eye on this freak."

Gigacube

HSC
If it's one second then no.

If it's like three seconds or more then maybe yeah.

If they're just staring at you then idk.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I don't think a one second stare would be considered "checking out". Isn't "checking out" when someone looks you up and down?

Gigacube

HSC
I don't think a one second stare would be considered "checking out". Isn't "checking out" when someone looks you up and down?
'Checking out' is also when someone stares at one part of your body.

A one second stare wouldn't be considered checking out IMO.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
'Checking out' is also when someone stares at one part of your body.

A one second stare wouldn't be considered checking out IMO.
Yeah, I thought so too. Some weird people, like me, may accidentally look at you in the eye for no reason whilst scanning the room.
Also, it's not "checking out" if they're looking you up and down in a disgusted way... LOL :p

Gigacube

HSC
Yeah, I thought so too. Some weird people, like me, may accidentally look at you in the eye for no reason whilst scanning the room.
Also, it's not "checking out" if they're looking you up and down in a disgusted way... LOL :p
Haha I accidentally look people in the eye for some reason whilst scanning the room too.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Haha I accidentally look people in the eye for some reason whilst scanning the room too.
It's like... so awkward! They stare at you back, and then you look away, and then you turn to see if they're still staring at you staring at them, but you end up turning at the same time and staring at each other again... so you awkwardly turn away and try to never make eye contact again...yeah. Story of my life.

Gigacube

HSC
It's like... so awkward! They stare at you back, and then you look away, and then you turn to see if they're still staring at you staring at them, but you end up turning at the same time and staring at each other again... so you awkwardly turn away and try to never make eye contact again...yeah. Story of my life.
Haha basically it just gets awkward and you get weird looks.

Brilliant story. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)