Kevin11 (3 Viewers)

Lentern

HSC
You mean Brendan Nelson? He was our defence minister during the Children Overboard 'crisis' and you can't remember his name?

Also you're retarded. Rudd is just destroying the party from the inside, there is no way he will run again. And Abbott is not going to be overturned as leader. He nearly toppled the Labor government in the last election, honestly the result was what I was hoping for, I would have rathered the Independents abstaining from supporting either party and minority government being undertaken by the party with the most seats but obviously that was never going to happen. Gillard's Carbon Tax is political suicide, Rob Oakshot's political career is gone after the next election. Every single decision he has made he has received numerous death threats. Windsor will probably still hold his seat but only due to overwhelming support riding from people who are aware of Independents roles.

Gillard is unlikely to be toppled before the next election but she is unlikely to win it at any rate, there have been no good ideas under her government. They're just "Oh, Queensland were idiots and didn't insure their assets, we'll bail them out with money we don't have." "Oh, we don't like this, tax it." "Oh shit, we need support from The Greens because they're batshit insane, increase the cost of living and FUCKING EVERYTHING with a Carbon Tax." "Oh look, we can't manage a budget properly...Tax the biggest employers and earners in the country because they're better at managing a business than us." "Oh, look at me, I'm a woman. I have unpredictable mood swings." "I'm unfit and can't ride my bike everywhere like Big Ears Tony Abbott."
Lol "I'm going to launch into a big condescending/Lilly Allen style rant about how stupid you are and how I know everything so much better than you and I'm going to start by asserting that EVERYONE should OBVIOUSLY know who the defence minister was during children overboard." Yeah bro, it was Peter Reith. Probably didn't even realise Nelson ever was education minister did you clown. He was the one who introduced standardized A-E grading and voluntary student unionism. Nelson was the defence minister for much of our involvement in Iraq however and was heavily involved in the David Hicks affair.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Fuck, got my periods mixed. I should have known Reith >.< But meh, the rest of my argument still stands.

Lentern

HSC
Fuck, got my periods mixed. I should have known Reith >.< But meh, the rest of my argument still stands.
For now but those gentle summer breezes can be really destructive.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
there is no way the current gillard government will win the next election or pass the carbon tax
I'm not saying the current Gillard government will win the next election, I am saying the Labor government will (most likely under Kevin Rudd). Carbon tax and pokies legislation will both be introduced as the government knows their status depends on these.

Lentern

HSC
I'm not saying the current Gillard government will win the next election, I am saying the Labor government will (most likely under Kevin Rudd). Carbon tax and pokies legislation will both be introduced as the government knows their status depends on these.
Barnsey I'm gonna try something here, I don't have time to explain it, just run with it ok. I need you to count backwards from 800 in your head for me.

LonelyWolf

HSC
Krudd won't come back. I can't stand Gillard, god she's such a fucking bitch and she's not even Australian. Its only going to change when a good Liberal leader arrives.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I can't stand the fact that the government is doing nothing to stop the boats.

Existential

HSC
N/A
FFS stop protruding such utter shit.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Krudd won't come back. I can't stand Gillard, god she's such a fucking bitch and she's not even Australian. Its only going to change when a good Liberal leader arrives.
Australian birthers. That's a first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)