Increase writing speed (1 Viewer)

Jaymay

HSC
James, 17, St George area. Who else is coming? Dron you are a champion for this, you don't need to buy us coffee lol, where not coming for that :p
LW, probably still 5? I think?

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
James, 17, St George area. Who else is coming? Dron you are a champion for this, you don't need to buy us coffee lol, where not coming for that :p
We cannot use the coffee house table without ordering something. So coffee all round. I chose a coffee house as venue because: 1) it is relaxed place 2) we need a table to write on 3) it is an open public place in case some idiots think I'm a paedophile.

Last edited:

MysteryGenius

HSC
We cannot use the coffee house table without ordering something. So coffee all round. I chose a coffee house as venue because: 1) it is relaxed place 2) we need a table to write on 3) it is an open public place in case some idiot think I'm a pedophile.
I wouldn't exactly call someone an idiot for being cautious =/

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
I wouldn't exactly call someone an idiot for being cautious =/
Of course, That's why I insisted on 3 or more participants. I even encouraged participants to bring a parents along. Because I'm not one I find any such imputation highly offensive. In fact I didn't even know there were such people until I came to this country. I first learnt that word in Australia.

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Very imaginative of you but no.

But I love teaching maths well with a missionary zeal.

Last edited:

MysteryGenius

HSC
I'm addicted to coffee... I'm trying to kick the habit this holidays, it's fucking up my sleeping pattern and I'm still drinking it sometimes. :/
Man, that sucks so much >.< I had a slight addiction during yr 12 but I stopped once I realised that it was killing my sleep. I felt weird for a week or so afterward but then things were back to normal lol
You'll be fine just as long as you're cutting down on the caffiene. Maybe try doing things that make you tired, like exercersing.. and drink lots n lots of water

MysteryGenius

HSC
Of course, That's why I insisted on 3 or more participants. I even encouraged participants to bring a parents along.
lol yeah, I know :) and it's really good that you have encouraged them to do so, but what I meant is that you can't exactly blame them for being reluctant to meet up with people from a forum...especially after all these incidents that have occurred as a result of people being careless..

Because I'm not one I find any such imputation highly offensive. In fact I didn't even know there were such people until I came to this country. I first learnt that word in Australia.
Don't take it personally man, it's just people being people xD

I wasn't trying to imply that you were a pedophile, so I hope you didn't take it that way.. I'm just saying that not as many people are likely to show up the first couple of times, but if you wish to do this again, then there's a higher chance of having more people participate since you'll have these guys here who can confirm that you are legit and not some creepo on the internet...I mean, sinophile was the only one who could confirm this (in this thread anyways) and he has been labeled as a creepo himself lol so I don't think many people would take that comment seriously >.<

Ugh, I'm starting to sound slightly paranoid or something
Anyway, it's great that you're offering this opportunity and I hope it goes awesomely for you guys lol :)

ademayd

HSC
lol

its funny that some people may find him weird,
the reason: everything people do these days are based upon their own benefits..

but especially in countries of Europe that are strong to their historic culture and also other non-western societies this is very common

people enjoy the fact that they are useful to society, makes them feel like something:)

i was sorta questioningin order to anti-advertise, but felt guilty so i decided to leave a positive comment.. not sure how positive it is

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
I'm just saying that not as many people are likely to show up the first couple of times, but if you wish to do this again, then there's a higher chance of having more people participate since you'll have these guys here who can confirm that you are legit and not some creepo on the internet...
Very unlikely. Why should I bother.

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
We're*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)