Increase writing speed (1 Viewer)

LonelyWolf

HSC
Why do you ask? Are you asian yourself?

By the way 2 persons have indicated interest to participate. If I get 1 or 2 more we can meet @ Rumbles Coffee House in Eastwood on a Tuesday or Thursday 10.00 am; we can fix a suitable date later. I'm even buying the coffee!

One can get there by train. Stop at Eastwood station and exit the entrance towards Eastwood Library an turn left to the corner coffee house at Rowe St.
...because its Eastwood lol

robkin

HSC
I just had my english adv. exam and i managed to write about 5 hsc booklet sized pages in about 37 minutes. Is that any good?

That battery stuff doesn't work 'cos its applying resistance in the wrong direction. You don't need the resistance to be going down into the page, it should be in the direction opposite the way you're writing.

coldTEARSx3

HSC
N/A
You can try the whole battery weight on your pen. I tried it but it didn't work when i did english last year.

But nevertheless practise in those allocated time you have. So for english each essay should be allocated 40 minutes. So try write a whole essay during that time. WRITE BIG. Its easier on your hand.

AND KNOW YOUR STUFF.

You will write faster rather if you know your content

ya_mum

'When there's a will, there's a way' - MOI
HSC
Hey drongoski! :D
Like the other guys that have replied to this thread, I'm really interested in improving my handwriting speed. I'm practicing every day but you said there are other techniques to reduce the learning curve. Could you show us a few tips please?

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
To shorten the learning curve just come to my free workshop (changed to Tuesday 19 Apr 2011 10.00 am @ the Rumbles Coffee House, Eastwood). To learn handwriting properly you need to watch how it is done and you need to have your problems analysed - have your mistakes pointed out. This has to be a practical iterative process. It can't be done by dicussion on this forum or on video alone.

If I have a handwriting problem I would seize this opportunity to learn from someone who knows a bit about handwriting. If interested just participate. There is no secret to handwriting. Just have to know how to do it the right way. Whilst a good smooth-gliding pen helps it is not the main idea.

Those interested should PM me. Give name and if you like, school & suburb.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Info for Handwriting Workshop participants

What to Bring

a) yourself

b) a fresh ordinary exercise book

c) a pen - a kilometrico will do but a Lamy or Waterman if you must

d) specimen of your handwriting

Not Required

a) a car battery

b) other attachments & aids

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
For those who have a serious desire to learn how to write legibly and quickly please PM me. There is slot for 1 more in the informal Handwriting Workshop..

chubzy

HSC
If you are interested please confirm. I'm thinking of Tuesday 12 April 10.00 am. (changed to 19 April) Anyone wishing to participate in this informal "Handwriting Workshop" (approx 2-hr) should PM me to confirm. It'd be terrible if I turned up with my material and none of you did.

Edit

Date changed to 19 April 2011.
noooo :( i live right near eastwood but it's my 18th bday!! LOL

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
noooo :( i live right near eastwood but it's my 18th bday!! LOL
It's in the morning! Besides you get a cup of coffee to celebrate your birthday. Do you know where Rumbles is? As a birthday boy, you may also leave 10 mins early!

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
yeah if another white person is confirmed to come, ill come
The people who are coming have not indicated their ethnicity. Nor would it be appropriate for me to ask. But a couple of names smell white.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)