Increase writing speed (1 Viewer)

mecramarathon

HSC
i think the pen matters a lot as well

try to get one that seamlessly glides on the paper (i.e. gel pens)

sinophile

HSC
N/A
The right pen helps a lot. Use a gel or very thin tip ink pen. Dont cheap out and use shitty kilometrico. Also just write more and you'll improve speed.

By the way, this guy:

Ah, my favourite topic. If you really want to improve your writing speed consult me. I know a lot about handwriting - or at least relative to most people nowadays. You can check my other postings on this subject.

It won't work by endless practising of a wrong technique. Attaching a car battery at the end of your pen won't help either.

I was horrified with the way my students write. I kept asking myself: why has something so simple become something so difficult? The principal of Barker College was recently reported to have resorted to hiring an occupational therapist to help his senior students.

I'm serious and can help. But I cannot do so over advice on bos. You need to be shown how to do it.
Is a very good handwriting teacher and I suggest you take the offer.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
are you asian?
Why do you ask? Are you asian yourself?

By the way 2 persons have indicated interest to participate. If I get 1 or 2 more we can meet @ Rumbles Coffee House in Eastwood on a Tuesday or Thursday 10.00 am; we can fix a suitable date later. I'm even buying the coffee!

One can get there by train. Stop at Eastwood station and exit the entrance towards Eastwood Library an turn left to the corner coffee house at Rowe St.

Last edited:

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Why do you ask?

By the way 2 persons have indicated interest to participate. If I get 1 or 2 more we can meet @ Rumbles Coffee House in Eastwood on a Tuesday or Thursday 10.00 am; we can fix a suitable date. I'm even buying the coffee!
I would definitely take up your offer if i was a Sydney sider. There needs to be more people like you in this world...

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
HI EVERYONE I AM OFERING -on-1 Maths Tutoring @ Yr Place (2u,3u,4u,International Baccalaureate Diploma)
Epping/Beecroft/Eastwood/Carlingford area. PM if interested

Haha. I'm not recruiting students for my maths tuition service. If anyone wants me to, that'd be great. But I don't have that ulterior motive. Is it too difficult to believe, from time to time, there may be someone altruistic & naive enough to offer free help.

Also how is that to help me if participants come from Campbelltown, Cabramatta, Rockdale or Auburn. Good conspiracy theory.

Last edited:

crazysexycool

HSC
Omg Eastwood really?!??! If you are holding these lessons please notify me I'm definitely interested.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Drongoski's the real deal. He offered to help me with my handwriting two years ago, when I was doing my HSC.

Ryan_T90

HSC
It won't work by endless practising of a wrong technique. Attaching a car battery at the end of your pen won't help either. Using a better writing instrument may help somewhat but is not the remedy for slow handwriting.
I tried attaching a car battery to the end of my pen once. Unfortunately, my pen snapped. So no, attaching a car battery will not help at all. You could try using your typical alkaline battery, but I doubt that will help either!

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Omg Eastwood really?!??! If you are holding these lessons please notify me I'm definitely interested.
If you are interested please confirm. I'm thinking of Tuesday 12 April 10.00 am. (changed to 19 April) Anyone wishing to participate in this informal "Handwriting Workshop" (approx 2-hr) should PM me to confirm. It'd be terrible if I turned up with my material and none of you did.

Edit

Date changed to 19 April 2011.

Last edited:

Jaymay

HSC
aww mann i really want toooo. But eastwood is soo far away! and it might not get off well with the parents :S

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
aww mann i really want toooo. But eastwood is soo far away! and it might not get off well with the parents :S
Talk to your parents. If they are aware of the benefits of speedy handwriting for your HSC then they should be prepared to spend $100 for it and still be unable to find any organisation offering such a service.

Anyway why do I have to persuade anyone.

Jaymay

HSC
What are the benefits to speedy handwriting that i can use to persuade my parents

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
What are the benefits to speedy handwriting that i can use to persuade my parents
How about completing only 80% of your questions because you ran out of time because you could not write fast enough.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)