Fred Nile is now running NSW (3 Viewers)

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
There's nothing wrong with Christian ethics
All homosexuals are evil and will go to hell, to all Cristains reading this don't pretend this isn't what your faith instructs you to believe, if you disagree you havn't read your own bible, there is some fucked up shit in there.

Lentern

HSC
All homosexuals are evil and will go to hell, to all Cristains reading this don't pretend this isn't what your faith instructs you to believe, if you disagree you havn't read your own bible, there is some fucked up shit in there.
http://www.abc.net.au/religion/articles/2011/08/04/3285865.htm

I know you'll read the whole thing, the level headed chap that you are, never drawing conclusions about anything until all the arguments have been heard and given fair consideration. The finest traditions of libertarians and all that.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
http://www.abc.net.au/religion/articles/2011/08/04/3285865.htm

I know you'll read the whole thing, the level headed chap that you are, never drawing conclusions about anything until all the arguments have been heard and given fair consideration. The finest traditions of libertarians and all that.
This is not the view proposed by the christians that are spending millions of dollars to fight gay marriage

good article though

(god is dead)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I have heard that fred nile on principle never obstructs the government, he consistently votes only on the perceived merits of legislation, he doesn't believe in threatening to veto unrelated legislation to push a particular agenda. As a result, he has achieved remarkably little in the 30 odd years he has been in parliament.

"Remember that Socrates was ''virtually alone'' and executed because he dared to question the majority world view; to question what youth were being taught. This is all I am doing."

lol

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
* Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."1
* Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"
* 1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
* Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

your modern secular views are not inline with the bibles? feeling hypocritical and illogical? Become an atheist today! just three easy payments of I don't give a fuck what stupid Christians have to say!

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
* Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."1
* Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"
* 1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
* Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

your modern secular views are not inline with the bibles? feeling hypocritical and illogical? Become an atheist today! just three easy payments of I don't give a fuck what stupid Christians have to say!
Any references to homosexuality by Christ himself? Not sure if you were aware, he's kind of the cornerstone of the faith.

Also, have some more reading. http://blogs.theaustralian.news.com...nts/getting_it_straight_on_same_sex_marriage/

Last edited:

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Christ brought hell and the juvenile idea of vicarious redemption, he doesn't do much better

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
The Jews did not have the concept of eternal torture that Christianity does

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A

Oh wow, still an atheist in 2011? Sure is 2005 in here, I bet you watch atheist videos on youtube and you call yourself an atheist to rebel against your parents, right? Like so edgy man.

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I have heard that fred nile on principle never obstructs the government, he consistently votes only on the perceived merits of legislation, he doesn't believe in threatening to veto unrelated legislation to push a particular agenda. As a result, he has achieved remarkably little in the 30 odd years he has been in parliament.

"Remember that Socrates was ''virtually alone'' and executed because he dared to question the majority world view; to question what youth were being taught. This is all I am doing."
lol
fred nile forgets that socrates actually used reason rather than narrow-minded religious fundamentalism.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Oh wow, still an atheist in 2011? Sure is 2005 in here, I bet you watch atheist videos on youtube and you call yourself an atheist to rebel against your parents, right? Like so edgy man.
my parents are non religious but would call themselves Christain, I became an athiest ( yes acknowledging the title) at age 11, life choice not some ploy to annoy my parents. its not a 'trend' its acknowldging that reason is better than blind faith. my parents don't care either way and never have tried to persuade me otherwise.

Garygaz

HSC
agnostic represent. and no, not in some retarded scripture god, just a more powerful, thinking entity which we are yet to encounter.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Speaking of the Jews no longer existing, on the news tonight they were saying Nile compared ethics classes to nazis, lol

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/nazi-link-to-ethics-classes-nile-20110805-1iepr.html

School ethics classes would be abolished at the end of the year under a bill introduced by Reverend Fred Nile, who claims their "dangerous" philosophy is linked to Nazism and communism.

Introducing his bill into the NSW upper house on Friday, the Christian Democratic Party MP said the secular humanist philosophy taught in the ethics course had led to the worst atrocities committed during World War II.

"It's relative ethics, which is the basis of secular humanism and I believe ... this is the philosophy we saw during World War II with the Nazis and with the communists," he said.

"Situation ethics, as I see it, was followed by other regimes such as the Nazis and communists."

Although his remarks provoked anger among Greens and Labor, Mr Nile continued: "Situation ethics means nothing is right and nothing is wrong ... therefore, you can kill human beings without any embarrassment and any reservations.

"It's a very dangerous philosophy."

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Any references to homosexuality by Christ himself? Not sure if you were aware, he's kind of the cornerstone of the faith.

Also, have some more reading. http://blogs.theaustralian.news.com...nts/getting_it_straight_on_same_sex_marriage/
why do u keep posting stuff about marriage? I don't give a fuck about same sex marriage lol, marriage is there to make young blondes richer from divorces and make taxes easier on families lol. If you love someone don't need to chuck on a ring and have a gaint ceremony to prove it.

Lentern

HSC
why do u keep posting stuff about marriage? I don't give a fuck about same sex marriage lol, marriage is there to make young blondes richer from divorces and make taxes easier on families lol. If you love someone don't need to chuck on a ring and have a gaint ceremony to prove it.
Well thanks for reading the title atleast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)