Why don't girls like me :( (3 Viewers)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
oh yeah, u wanna come at me? i got heaps of girls after me, i just have trouble with certain "types".
So you're now jumping from "why don't girls like me" implying all of them, to "i have trouble with certain types, and oh btw just to let you know - yes, i do have heaps of girls after me"...

ok

why dont girls like you
(you're supposed to quote Dr Fresh)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Shit, we've got another Shadowdude. Can we please stop these people from joining?

Loljks, you guys are the reason I come to this forum. Because it makes me feel good about myself.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Shit, we've got another Shadowdude. Can we please stop these people from joining?

Loljks, you guys are the reason I come to this forum. Because it makes me feel good about myself.
im not actually another shadowdude since im trolling half the time. its a mixture of true/troll info. up to u to decipher it

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Some people need lives. Stop reveling over how no girls like you.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Stop the flaming, I don't want to (or feel like) handing out infractions etc. So, stop it now before it gets out of hand.

MysteryGenius

HSC
So how do I get girls to like me? I don't see anything wrong with me, but the girls I go for just reject me. I'm decent looking, tall(184cm), reasonably successful, good build (I gym 4 time a week). So why can't I get any girls? I feel really lonely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)