• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Which ethnicities/ethnicity is a NO for you? (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I'm Indian, my best friend is Indian as well so I don't think I'm racist. I can only speak from experience, and that is the sort of competitive culture in their group seriously just breeds arrogance which I guess is more of a fault in their insane strict parenting reinforcing academic competition since they're about 6 years old.
If you're not being racist then who do you have to offend

Ignore my little tanty I'm just so bored atm and having a whinge on the net with words makes time go faster

onur91

HSC
N/A
Second sem at uni so I post here to procrastinate/use delicious university internet and to pass time on trains (on one right now)
Hows it going so far? Adjusted back to uni life after deferring for sem, fuck i really didn't miss it. Cool, try not getting stabbed.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
If you're not being racist then who do you have to offend

Ignore my little tanty I'm just so bored atm and having a whinge on the net with words makes time go faster
I thought my first couple of comments were a bit too callous and not very well thought out so I said sorry if I offended someone because thats seriously not what I was trying to do.

And yeh I'm pretty much doing the same thing, damn insomnia.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Hows it going so far? Adjusted back to uni life after deferring for sem, fuck i really didn't miss it. Cool, try not getting stabbed.
Yeah, all right. I discovered last sem that I can't do an Engineering degree without study.

I'm entertaining thoughts of transferring to different degrees because I'm naturally inclined to doing well in them. But I like Engineering :(

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm Indian, my best friend is Indian as well so I don't think I'm racist. I can only speak from experience, and that is the sort of competitive culture in their group seriously just breeds arrogance which I guess is more of a fault in their insane strict parenting reinforcing academic competition since they're about 6 years old.
It is possible to be racist to your own race and what you wrote right there is also racist lol.

Don't feel bad, everyone is racist to some degree, whites are actually the least racist.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Yeah, all right. I discovered last sem that I can't do an Engineering degree without study.

I'm entertaining thoughts of transferring to different degrees because I'm naturally inclined to doing well in them. But I like Engineering :(
Yeah engineering can be a bitch, compared to business (which is about 13 hours of classes a week full time), engineering is like 23?
Just make sure if you do apply, your units still count (credit points)

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
It is possible to be racist to your own race and what you wrote right there is also racist lol.

Don't feel bad, everyone is racist to some degree, whites are actually the least racist.
Probably should've emphasized when I said their I meant just my schools group in particular not our race as a whole lol

Last edited:

shinning

HSC

Don't feel bad, everyone is racist to some degree,whites are actually the least racist.
not entirely true, m8

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
i like asian ppl

east asian domination \m/

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyways, to weigh in on the Indian debate - Indian people almost always stare at me when I'm on the train. It's really... unnerving.
Stare back or make creepy or weird faces at them.
Do weird shit like put your hand down your pants or something so you can unnerve them.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Stare back or make creepy or weird faces at them.
Do weird shit like put your hand down your pants or something so you can unnerve them.
There is this thing that Filipinos do, which is basically give them a death stare. But... I don't really want to death stare people on trains. <_<

onur91

HSC
N/A
If people (Indians usually) are staring at you, just creep them the fuck out.

Smile like this:

LonelyWolf

HSC
Watch economy fail

Not like Economics or reality ever matters to you types
still possible to maintain economy with segregated nations

not entirely true, m8
wat? its completely fucking true

i like asian ppl

east asian domination \m/
-.-

Anyways, to weigh in on the Indian debate - Indian people almost always stare at me when I'm on the train. It's really... unnerving.
yeah, we went over this in the cityrail thread (should bump it). Its like a part of Indian culture or some shit, its so annoying - when they do it to me I just say what really loudly

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i never understood why white men have momentary flings with indian girls

theyre not even attractive and have huge hook noses and are the most arrogant stuck-up bitches you could ever possibly come across

chinese/oriental girls at least i can understand because they are cute (though their pedomorphism is a bit of a mixed bag) and submissive but indian girls think they are hot shit , are obnoxious liberals and arent even attractive

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)