them Sydney Trains moments (10 Viewers)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Re: cityrail moments

defs not islander then. sorry to disappoint u. i know ur whole argument rested on that fact.
The fact still stands that you deflected to me. Which begs the question why you did that. Is it because you're being mean to me, or is it because you're trying to hide something? Hmm.

Tell the police. Seriously.
^ That.

I don't think upskirting is strictly illegal but... since they touched the person's clothes - then one can construe sexual harassment of some sort.

you should have followed the sad cunts home then ring the cops
wat. Yes, let's follow a fob guy who just upskirted me home and expect nothing worse to happen to me...?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

I have an aboriginal story as well. I was goig home at night from town hall and the train stopped at redfern. I was in that ground level bit of the train and suddenly two aboriginal girls in goodies which looked thirteen orfourteen year old ran out from inside the carraige laughing with a different girl chasing After them. I heard her say that they stole her phone. I ran out to chase them at lightning speed but they had a good lead on me because I hesitated at first vausei wasn't sure if the situation was what I thougt it was. I chased after them from the end of the platform and out of the station where they ran in front of some cars on a road and rounded a bunch of corners so I gave up. Felt so fucking angry atmyself. For not being fast enough, not thinking fast enough so I hesitated etc. I couldve done justice but instead some poor girl lost her phone, I couldve made a friend too. I don't know WHY I keep white knighting esp when I usually can't change the fate
The girl who was robbed was Chinese, right? =P (I'm just messing with you)

LonelyWolf

HSC

I have an aboriginal story as well. I was goig home at night from town hall and the train stopped at redfern. I was in that ground level bit of the train and suddenly two aboriginal girls in goodies which looked thirteen orfourteen year old ran out from inside the carraige laughing with a different girl chasing After them. I heard her say that they stole her phone. I ran out to chase them at lightning speed but they had a good lead on me because I hesitated at first vausei wasn't sure if the situation was what I thougt it was. I chased after them from the end of the platform and out of the station where they ran in front of some cars on a road and rounded a bunch of corners so I gave up. Felt so fucking angry atmyself. For not being fast enough, not thinking fast enough so I hesitated etc. I couldve done justice but instead some poor girl lost her phone, I couldve made a friend too. I don't know WHY I keep white knighting esp when I usually can't change the fate
nevertheless, you did the right thing mate - most people wouldn't do that (srs)

nottosureifurssrstho

Last edited:

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC

i dont believe this story

redfern station has ticket barriers on every exit, and all platforms except like 11 and 12 have long ass stairs, and even with all the hunting and gathering that abos do

how can two 13 year old girls outrun u?

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC

lol mate

13 year old

girls

only a disabled person has the right to not be as quick as them

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Well, they're Aboriginal so they could be very sporty.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A

they have to be how else would they run away from da copz

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Like I said, they got a big lead on me because at first I wasn't sure what was going on so I hesitated. Ticket barriers can be pushed apart, it's not actually very hard. There was a guard standing there but it didn't occur to me to shout out to him while I was doing the dash of my life. I was also weighed down by my bag. I couldve caught them if I didn't hesitate at the road, by the time I crossed it they already went round the corner. I remember this because I write it on my personal blog right when I got home, I was really angry about myself.

Fuck off shadowdude, I am not a fat person.
I know you're not fat. You can be skinny and be unfit - like me.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

My daily exercise is the damned stairs at uni =P (not on weekends)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

Upskirting is an 'act of indecency'?

18 months in jail for lifting up a girl's skirt. Amazing.
Honestly not that amazing man. It's a very serious thing.

I'm still amazed the OP didn't report this to the police.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

i think i've seen him around before
i wonder if he really is deaf...
I've seen him at Parramatta and Central Hungry Jacks
Um why haven't you call the cops?
That's nuthin' compared to what the cops would have done to her

Or you can make jokes about how boys with faces like theirs will never get a girl with an ass like yours (assuming that's what they were going for - and yes, I've recently watched 'She's the Man')
I'm ashamed to have understood this quote before the clarification
Tell the police. Seriously.
I really hold the position that they would have done nothing/not cared. There is no evidence to provide for the fact that the event actually occurred, blah blah blah blah
outstanding
yep so dont do it anymore shadow
Can't believe it took upwards of 20 posts for this to be mentioned

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

I would be amazed if someone reported that. Legit the police can do nothing about that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)