Political Ideology Important? (2 Viewers)

Why do you support a political party?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Politic

HSC
N/A
Just wondering if you'd like to share in the poll and comments, what makes you support a political party/leader of a political party?

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Whoever can stop the botes. Though obviously any non-troll would say ideology. Seriously.

Politic

HSC
N/A
majority of people say ideology, so what ideologies are these and what party do you link this to?

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
NSW labour lacked all of the first three. Hmm... wonder why they lost the elections...

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
yeah.... but you didnt answer the question
Lol man wasn't trying to, just making a general statement.

Tbh i really really cbf explaining and justifying my ideological position. The moment i mention it there'll be a 1000 guys scrutinising every aspect of it. Not saying that's neccesarily bad but i have enough just by arguing it in school et al.

HSC
Uni Grad
Not someone scrutinising my beliefs on the internet oh no

Politic

HSC
N/A

Tbh i really really cbf explaining and justifying my ideological position. The moment i mention it there'll be a 1000 guys scrutinising every aspect of it. Not saying that's neccesarily bad but i have enough just by arguing it in school et al.
Not someone scrutinising my beliefs on the internet oh no
Fair enough, it wouldn't be me though... this thread was more or less an observation for me rather than a debate (but I can see why you would take that position).

HSC
Uni Grad
What can i say, after a long day i like to relax. :D
That's cool, plenty of argumentative people on here.

For genuine support it most likely would be ideological but most people are dumb and just go "oh that leader has a nice smile/sounds like they know what they're talking about" or some other equally stupid justification.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

Year 11

Just tell us who you'll vote for

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
That's cool, plenty of argumentative people on here.

For genuine support it most likely would be ideological but most people are dumb and just go "oh that leader has a nice smile/sounds like they know what they're talking about" or some other equally stupid justification.
Exactly, especially more in this modern age it's becoming very much people, not politics.

Lol and yeh. I also feign into the fact that 99.99% that they are so FKING STUBBORN that all my arguing won't do anything to change their position. Regardless of how ignorant their perceptions are. Why bother, seriously?

LonelyWolf

HSC

Please do go on, why would you be worried about random people on the internet scrutinising you? It'll help strengthen your understand discussing such topics

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Fine if you must know i'm essentially a libertarian at heart. However, i sympathise with certain labour economic policy. That's why i hate categorising.

Please do go on, why would you be worried about random people on the internet scrutinising you? It'll help strengthen your understand discussing such topics
Not really 'caring', more of apathy in arguing right here. I agree that discussion and debate can only result in improved understanding. But i also believe that there must be a certain framework of learning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)