wat is the hardest mx2 topic? (2 Viewers)

bleakarcher

HSC
i havent finished the course yet, but so far conics looks it

bleakarcher

HSC
who the fuk cares lol. if u want to know that bad u have my permission to stalk me. in the mean time name the topic ur struggling wif most

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
who the fuk cares lol. if u want to know that bad u have my permission to stalk me. in the mean time name the topic ur struggling wif most
Settle...

Everyone has their own opinions of what the hardest topic is. For me, it's definitely Harder 3U.

khfreakau

HSC
harder 3u by far... imo conics isn't hard, it's just a shit ton of algebra bashing. same goes with mechanics, but mechanics is a bit nicer since they throw some integration in there as well.

michaeljennings

HSC
lol I remember someone on this forum saying that all you needed to know for maths ext 2 was that i squared equals negative one hahaha

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I heard that harder 3U was the hardest 4U topic...

bleakarcher

HSC
yeh im liking mechanics from wat ive seen of it, although i am not sure about conical pendulum, reaction forces and all that. ive seen the working for them and its nufing but some physics and algebra. ive done like resisted motion and that was fine, not sure about the rest of mechanics though lol. wif conics im am just not sure. people seem to relate it to 3 unit parametrics although it looks a tonne harder. btw by algebra bashing wat exactly do u mean?

hup

HSC
N/A
the harder questions are ones which combine topics

bleakarcher

HSC
so hup, u would agree volumes is the hardest topic in the sense that it applies knowledge from integration and graphs?

HSC
Uni Grad
idk man I liked harder 3U and I didn't find it that hard. What i found hard was mechanics (circular motion, not resistant motion) and some of conics.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
The person who said all you need to know is i^2=-1 was talking about complex numbers only iirc.

K4M1N3

HSC
I wouldnt say mechanics is hard per se, it just requires a very good knowledge of the physics concepts, there's absolutely no difficult maths. Definitely harder 3u is the worst, have a look at most Q8, they most likely have some stupid double inequality....hate those!

khfreakau

HSC
by algebra bashing i mean writing a page worth of algebra for three marks. i'm not even kidding. also volumes is probably one of the easier, if not easiest topics.

artosis

HSC
so hup, u would agree volumes is the hardest topic in the sense that it applies knowledge from integration and graphs?
Volumes the hardest? naaaaa. Some of the harder slicing ones can get annoying, depends on the shape. Volumes may actually be the easiest topic (overall)
But harder 3u is by far the hardest. Especially inequalities.

bleakarcher

HSC
i was referring to hup lol. yeh i agree volumes is pretty straight forward however the questionz can sometimez be a bit deceiving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)