girls who make the first move (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
There's something so saucy about a good eyefuck.
That's right, saucy.

I think the boy should make the first first move, but in a relationship the sex initiation etc. should be equally distributed amongst all parties involved.
it screams confidence.

and on the other side "i want dik"

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
So if a woman wants sex it's problematic, but if a man wants sex it's normal? Is there a valid reason for this?
its embedded within man's dna to want to spread their demon spawn

elbatiolpxeho

HSC
So if a woman wants sex it's problematic, but if a man wants sex it's normal? Is there a valid reason for this?
Because a woman possesses the weapon of seduction. It is she who takes off her clothes, shortens them, flirts, puts on make-up and powder and takes to the streets, God protect us, dallying. It’s she who shortens, raises and lowers. Then it’s a look, then a smile, then a conversation, a greeting, then a conversation, then a date, then a meeting, then a crime, then Long Bay jail.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
yeahh @yours, thats a good point actually. Thats kinda crap. Women who want sex are called slults, but mens actions are justified?
Riproot has a baby? I never knew....i thought it was a joke.....:) nawww baby girls are so beautiful. Belated congratulations riproot (being serious btw) :)

apollo1

Banned
HSC
Because a woman possesses the weapon of seduction. It is she who takes off her clothes, shortens them, flirts, puts on make-up and powder and takes to the streets, God protect us, dallying. It’s she who shortens, raises and lowers. Then it’s a look, then a smile, then a conversation, a greeting, then a conversation, then a date, then a meeting, then a crime, then Long Bay jail.
haha A+ post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)