girls who make the first move (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'd love the idea of a girl doing all the work, because I'm lazy and like all guys the chase makes me anxious and scared of being rejected.

However, I know that the type of girl I'm after would not accept that. The type of girl I'm after would expect me to win them. The type of girl I want are too shy to pull it off anyway.

HSC
N/A
I'd love the idea of a girl doing all the work, because I'm lazy and like all guys the chase makes me anxious and scared of being rejected.

However, I know that the type of girl I'm after would not accept that. The type of girl I'm after would expect me to win them. The type of girl I want are too shy to pull it off anyway.
Same with girls though.

I'm shy at the beginning; the guy has to 'win' me.
Then it's all good after. ^^

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
The chase doesn't make me anxious, the chase is where all the fun happens, and you can fuck them around and it's their fault for fucking you around in the first place.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Same with girls though.

I was gonna say some semi serious pick up line or suggestive sentence, then I remembered I'm terrible with women and gave up on the idea

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Same with girls though.

That's what I mean. But the thing is, it's a social expectation for the guy to "win" the girl, not the other way around. It's one of those double standards that exist in life.

HSC
N/A
now how would know what I'm thinking ;)

lol you got to do something about all your self doubt and low self confidence
I don't. Do tell me. ;)
Haha, I am trying my best; trying to see alternatives to my own opinion.

That's what I mean. But the thing is, it's a social expectation for the guy to "win" the girl, not the other way around. It's one of those double standards that exist in life.
Ah, yes. I see what you mean.

See, right now. I'm super duper shy and I honest to god have no clue what to do or say. Never been the one to 'win' a guy. With a girl, honestly I find it much easier.

Ahmed ftw

HSC
I don't mind..either way its all good.
BUT, as a guy, I think its only right if i make the first move. Just seems like the right way of doing it..call me old fashioned :)

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
I don't. Do tell me. ;)
Haha, I am trying my best; trying to see alternatives to my own opinion.

Ah, yes. I see what you mean.

See, right now. I'm super duper shy and I honest to god have no clue what to do or say. Never been the one to 'win' a guy. With a girl, honestly I find it much easier.
I think you're a cute girl who just needs to get over some issues that are mitigating a healthy social life.

It's ok to be shy, but as long as you let the guy chase you and don't blow off his head with your shotgun straight away, jog with him a bit and if hes not for you, than you can shove a dagger right through his heart and crush his hopes and dreams

EDIT: yes I felt the need to be that descriptive

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)