girls who make the first move (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I think you're a cute girl who just needs to get over some issues that are mitigating a healthy social life.

It's ok to be shy, but as long as you let the guy chase you and don't bow off his head with your shotgun straight away, jog with him a bit and if hes not for you, than you can shove a dagger right through his heart and crush his hopes and dreams

EDIT: yes I felt the need to be that descriptive
Aw, thanks. :) I will try.

Haha, oh god. I'm more in the process of trying to 'win' the guy [well not really]. It is hard. What with my insecurities and other issues.
:O! I'd never do that, haha. I'm too nice to hurt anyone. Well I try not to.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I think you're a cute girl who just needs to get over some issues that are mitigating a healthy social life.

It's ok to be shy, but as long as you let the guy chase you and don't blow off his head with your shotgun straight away, jog with him a bit and if hes not for you, than you can shove a dagger right through his heart and crush his hopes and dreams

EDIT: yes I felt the need to be that descriptive
Cold blooded killer

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Haha, oh god. I'm more in the process of trying to 'win' the guy [well not really]. It is hard. What with my insecurities and other issues.
:O! I'd never do that, haha. I'm too nice to hurt anyone. Well I try not to.
You're a really great girl, but I'm not looking for that sort of thing at the moment.
It's not you, it's me. I just have a lot on my plate and a lot of commitments, I'm really sorry. x

HSC
N/A
You're a really great girl, but I'm not looking for that sort of thing at the moment.
It's not you, it's me. I just have a lot on my plate and a lot of commitments, I'm really sorry. x
But baaaaaby, I bought you more ~flavored~ condoms. :(
I was hoping we'd try a couple out tonight.
Oh well. Guess I'll just have to try them out with my lover.
See you aorund bby. <3

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
I love condiments.

See you aorund bby. <3
Just because I don't want a relationship doesn't mean I can't have something casual. ;)
Who's this lover?! I thought I was "dah won!"

HSC
N/A
gurlz maiken teh furst move?

ive nevar dun that bifor .
maybe i shud hit ohexploitable up nxt weak end , eh?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
See you aorund bby. <3
You wat.

Were you the one that said you loved me 5eva or something? Good to see you've moved on.... ... ... kinda.

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
No, you first. :)
The truth is: I love you, I've always loved you... I just thought... I thought- I thought that just maybe- No. I was certain that it would work out. You know? I thought we could go our separate ways, travel to different ends of the Earth and there would be... this... force. You know? This unstoppable, uncontrollable, impenetrable gravity that would bring us together.
I just thought that we would always end up together.
I love you... and I always will. :cry:

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC
The truth is: I love you, I've always loved you... I just thought... I thought- I thought that just maybe- No. I was certain that it would work out. You know? I thought we could go our separate ways, travel to different ends of the Earth and there would be... this... force. You know? This unstoppable, uncontrollable, impenetrable gravity that would bring us together.

Gayer than Twilight. Please don't hurt me.

HSC
N/A
Aw baby, don't cry. :cry:
All those flowery words have made my hollow heart which became empty the day you left burst with happiness and love for you once more.
I've been feeling that very same force the day you left, just making me and my body yearn for your presence besides me. You've made me the happiest girl once more.
Oh Some Vunt don't ever leave? I'm sorry baby. :cry:
I heart you too. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)