Creative paper 1 whaaaaaat (5 Viewers)

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
well the fact is her number was on the site, for the public, so just call up and ask her as a concerned student...just one person but, don't wanna harras her, so aphore you up for it?

cause i don't speak english
are you a guy or a girl and exactly what did you say in your email

can you paste it here

atomz

HSC
Just called the mobile. Asked if she was the one that wrote it, she said yes but couldn't comment on any of it's content. Did mention that it was checked by 2 other people before getting posted :/

Glorious

HSC
Um i reckon it means your studied CREATIVE text.. And how you will need to adapt it to something they give you...

rockadeli

Smile
HSC
"a composition on or adaption of a studied text"

I think I'll crawl into a hole somewhere isolated if it's seriously based on the belonging text we've been studying...

HSC
Uni Grad
oh my god what is happening :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i felt so prepared for this exam and now u showd me dis and now wat :cry:

how 2 study now !!!!!??!?!?!

wat do i do :cry::cry:

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Just called the mobile. Asked if she was the one that wrote it, she said yes but couldn't comment on any of it's content. Did mention that it was checked by 2 other people before getting posted :/
gay

jmel93

HSC
I bet all the BOS officials are camping behind a big computer screen chuckling at these comments. I can just see them passing around chips, drinks and marshmallows. Tim Aligopoulogounarias is probably stroking his cat taking a sadistic pleasure in watching us all freak out.

amour

Female
HSC
wtf!! :(

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
should be fun though :D hopefully this chick:
Jenny Eather, Board of Studies NSW
e jenny.eather@bos.nsw.edu.au
p 9367 8250 | m 0429 659 884

is wrong, so mayby a law suit for emotional distress and misinformation.....idk anyone do legal studies here?
Threshold for emotional distress and psychological damage is pretty high to surpass. So as Garygaz said, no lawyer is going anywhere near that case.

Last edited:

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Um i reckon it means your studied CREATIVE text.. And how you will need to adapt it to something they give you...
ur not supposed to study a creative lol ur supposed to do it on the day

not that any of us actually do but w/e

apollo1

Banned
HSC
Threshold for emotional distress and psychological damage is pretty high to surpass. So as Garygaz said, no lawyer is going anywhere near that case.
law sounds interesting lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chahoud

HSC
FML hahaha can't wait till english is over going I'm going to burn my essays and everything to do with the subject :D feel free to join hahaha

sarah-j-

HSC
N/A
dude, if its an adaption on prescribed texts its fucking verging on plagiarism - so no.

And so what if its one text, it's still a series of indiviual questions.

everyone just chill.
It's just the BOS wording things shit. It's not the first time they've worded things badly.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
oh my god what is happening :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i felt so prepared for this exam and now u showd me dis and now wat :cry:

how 2 study now !!!!!??!?!?!

wat do i do :cry::cry:
hey lamingons the best bet is to just go in and give it youre best shot becaus if you give it your best than you can only do as well as you do go well :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Assemblage

HSC
I really plan on drop kicking a supervisor if they tell us to compose or adapt a studied text in the exam. And "answer questions about AN unseen text" .... that suggests that there is one unseen text?

Glorious

HSC
ur not supposed to study a creative lol ur supposed to do it on the day

not that any of us actually do but w/e
Well, I couldnt come up with anything to explain what they intend to mean because seriously its a bit far-fetched to think its your prescribed text :/ its an assumption im making, having thought that this person who wrote this article clearly does not have an idea about anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)