Creative paper 1 whaaaaaat (1 Viewer)

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Our english teacher gave us a hint that it was at least one related.

Like 10 min before the exam started.
ur english teacher is not supposed to read it until 1 hr into the exam or something

jamesfirst

HSC
she didn't tell us.

She said "just remember... if they ask for One or Two related texts, answer the question correctly... if it says At least one, then use one obviously"

Jaymay

HSC
Oh yeah if it says one or more, my teacher is a nazi and says only use one. lol

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
she didn't tell us.

She said "just remember... if they ask for One or Two related texts, answer the question correctly... if it says At least one, then use one obviously"
that's not a hint wtf, that's just reminding you

the point was not that she wasn't supposed to tell you, the point was that she wasn't supposed to read the paper

anyway i don't think she read the paper anyhow as they're not allowed to -> pretty sure they're held by the BOS ppl until exams. probs just reminding you

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol! This had to end up being the best creative EVER!

"You may use the visual image as stimulus for your creative writing"

They spend thousands of extra dollars printing the stimulus in colour and then tell us it's only optional to use! That's a first!

Psychocake

HSC
Just as some questions say you may refer to one related text, The "option" to use the stimulus for the creative was actually necessary for full marks. Just saying. :|

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
Just as some questions say you may refer to one related text, The "option" to use the stimulus for the creative was actually necessary for full marks. Just saying. :|
That's a bit flawed. Especially since the only say 'USE AT LEAST ONE RELATED TEXT'. Not 'may'. Silly billy.

GoodLuck

HSC
You're retarded. Just saying. :|

RawrJohnT

HSC
Perceptions and place... GTFO. I studied all belonging to people, even my prepared creative was belonging to people :(

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
riproot you r an idiot! i remember when u guessed it would on place i can't believe u didn't prepare for it
Pretty much. Hahaha.
I thought, since I thought it would be on place that it wouldn't. Hahaha. Oh how the cookie crumbles...

vinniegoro

HSC
love how were all reading this when we shud actually be preparing for tomorrows exam. Now that is going to be f,ing hard 3 essays sack that shit

Barry K

HSC
love how were all reading this when we shud actually be preparing for tomorrows exam. Now that is going to be f,ing hard 3 essays sack that shit
lol i know right... buuuut i just need to fix up my essays from the trials so that can wait till later tonight..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)