Creative paper 1 whaaaaaat (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
i just called jenny eather also and asked her what she is wearing

she is currently wearing a white blouse with grey blazer and matching grey skirt

hope this helps!!!!

michaeljennings

HSC
i just rang kevo rudd he said english is all three parts feature article
Bro I called up my mate Gandalf and he says "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because we aint gonna give you any paper to write your responses on"

hup

HSC
N/A
i just called jenny eather also and asked her what she is wearing

she is currently wearing a white blouse with grey blazer and matching grey skirt

hope this helps!!!!
slurry

ilovesilly

HSC
N/A
why'd u call her? she was probably out eatin dinner or something and u disturbed her because ur scared of the hsc

what is wrong with you???? :cry::cry::cry:
72 000 people's hsc are more important than this chick eating dinner

noddis911

HSC
Uni Grad
Stop stressing, a 'composition/adaption' on a studied text means your creative... your studied text is your set text and you are composing a creative based on what you have studied in that text. Because that text is chosen because of its relevance to belonging what you have essentially studied is belonging, so composing or adapting the studied text just means a creative on belonging...hope this makes sense. You guys just gotta chill out cause every year the paper is pretty standard.

HSC
Can you all imagine if tmrw we look at paper 1, and realized Jenny trolled us......best troll ever? Haha

jniranjan

HSC
NOTHING has changed in the English papers? The questions are from the 2010 paper!!!!!! Hahahahaha. Goodnight people.

b3kh1t

HSC
Looooooooooooooooooooooooool at this thread, I think all of you need a change of underwear now hahahaha

Although I can still imagine the BOS people sitting infront of a computer laughing at this :p

jmel93

HSC
why are people fussed about the fact that the reading task was an UNSEEN text? aren't all HSC reading tasks unseen anyway???????

b3kh1t

HSC
why are people fussed about the fact that the reading task was an UNSEEN text? aren't all HSC reading tasks unseen anyway???????
lol read it again, AN unseen text, meaning one which is actually beneficial but they are freaking out over the second part hahahaha
but don't worry everyone was just getting trolled

LonelyWolf

HSC
Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously need help you guys i didnt know we had to have 3 fucking related texts like omfggg im so gone, ive spoken to my parents and my dad said he helped, what do i do??

b3kh1t

HSC
Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously need help you guys i didnt know we had to have 3 fucking related texts like omfggg im so gone, ive spoken to my parents and my dad said he helped, what do i do??
You mean related texts for your belonging essay?? If so it will ask for one related text and possibly 2.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
3?!
That's news to me. I just got my 2nd one a few hours ago. Hahaha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)