Creative paper 1 whaaaaaat (1 Viewer)

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
i called and whoever said she said she couldn't comment is a fucking shit, everyone neg rep while i tell you what she said

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Chill guys, only making things worse for yourselves.

Jaymay

HSC
I bet all the BOS officials are camping behind a big computer screen chuckling at these comments. I can just see them passing around chips, drinks and marshmallows. Tim Aligopoulogounarias is probably stroking his cat taking a sadistic pleasure in watching us all freak out.
Fucking win

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
not that any of us actually do but w/e
So I'm no one now? Nice.

This has been blown out of proportion more than that incident I was involved in at fencing school. *family guy cutaway*

Weasel406

HSC
Uni Grad
Nothing to worry about, I'd expect it to be similar to every other year. Anyway, surely you'd only have to pick up an idea of belonging from the text. I know my prescribed text has isolation and belonging to a community, environment, family etc. Stop worrying guys, even if it does occur, 90% of other students would also shit bricks and struggle with it.

Badberries

HSC
Hahahaha
I had a good laugh at this thread.

Everyone is stressing way to much, this is not a big deal. Most likely, the wording is wrong on the website. Why would they release this information now? it is clearly not fair to the people that don't see it and BOS is all about equal fairness etc.etc.
AND even if this does hold any pretence, no use in stressing about it now, if they are changing the whole structure then they will make other parts easier for us.

This is all very unlikely, dont stress, go to bed.

HSC
Uni Grad
I really plan on drop kicking a supervisor if they tell us to compose or adapt a studied text in the exam. And "answer questions about AN unseen text" .... that suggests that there is one unseen text?
i dont think u shuld kick a supervisor they are old and dat is mean :cry:

but i think u shuld be trying to remembermerber all ur quotes for tomorrow
so dat u can do the best you can ok????

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
So I'm no one now? Nice.

This has been blown out of proportion more than that incident I was involved in at fencing school. *family guy cutaway*
yes

also it was a general statement kind of like when you walk in a room and there's 3 ppl in the class and you say "wow no one's here"

HSC
i called and whoever said she said she couldn't comment is a fucking shit, everyone neg rep while i tell you what she said
what D: she said she could comment ohh wait she replied to my email:::

The last thing we want to do is upset or confuse any HSC students. I am so sorry this seems to have happened. I'll try and improve things tonight. This story was written for media only. Again, apologies. Jenn

IT'S AN ERROR I THINK SO WE'RE ALL GOOD :D wooo, + rep for making nightmare go away?

HSC
Uni Grad
wats ur best pre-hsc stress relief every1???? plz help :cry::cry:

apollo1

Banned
HSC
i dont think u shuld kick a supervisor they are old and dat is mean :cry:

but i think u shuld be trying to remembermerber all ur quotes for tomorrow
so dat u can do the best you can ok????
fuk ur killing me. lol.

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
i rang and she said the lack of a plural was a total mistake and she's going home now and she's going to try and change it

she also said the media thing wasn't supposed to be for students, it was supposed to allow for parents and adults to understand how the exam works and is no way a reflection of the exam

she sounded genuinely sorry and apologetic and she was all like omg it wasn't supposed to etcetc. i'm so sorry i'm so sorry and good luck for your exams

p.s. i wasn't referring to you bob, i was referring to the person who called and said she couldn't say anything

HSC
ohh kk yayaya,, im gonna have sweat dream now, your a champ for calling her, she confirmed by email to.

Close this post down so people don't shit themselves?

silence--

HSC
well good that's sorted then. back to memorising your prepared responses everyone! :p

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
also it was a general statement kind of like when you walk in a room and there's 3 ppl in the class and you say "wow no one's here"
When I walk into a class of three people I usually say "are we doing (insert extension two topic) today?" or "where are the Tim tams?" or "holy shit! Everyone turned up for once!"

HSC
i rang and she said the lack of a plural was a total mistake and she's going home now and she's going to try and change it

she also said the media thing wasn't supposed to be for students, it was supposed to allow for parents and adults to understand how the exam works and is no way a reflection of the exam

she sounded genuinely sorry and apologetic and she was all like omg it wasn't supposed to etcetc. I'm so sorry i'm so sorry and good luck for your exams

p.s. I wasn't referring to you bob, i was referring to the person who called and said she couldn't say anything
you're a legend and i love you forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)