How's life ? (1 Viewer)

carolineXO

HSC
PARTY PARTY PARTY! :D

this weekend: an 18th, work christmas party and then after party at one of the chicks houses from work.
next weekend: grad and after party!
next next weekend: another 18th
then of to sydney for a couple of days

also scored a job at the hospital working under the dietician! so im all set for my gap year :)

however, during the day its sooo boring! im so lost all i do is go for drives and watch crappy movies :(

HSC
Uni Grad
I might meet the kpop groups beforehand when they go to this restaurant. Because this lady I know will be helping out and MIGHT invite me and her kids to help the restaurant.
I'm going to the airport tomorrow morning to see the bands coming in at the airport, ditching school sign out day coz I can go any other time :p

apollo1

Banned
HSC
post hsc life is srsly the best. SO MUCH FREE TIME. i can watch as many movies as i like, play countless hours of video games, go gym and go out and that only fills up half the time we have.

HSC
pretty good so far secured a really well paying job will start soon

its sucks still being damn 16 though fuck

Memi

HSC
N/A
Got a shitty paying job. On the other hand, I have the Kpop concert to look forward to as well as Schoolies :D

loaves

HSC
[((10000/15)/15)/5] = 9 weeks

You could earn that in less than 1 term by working 15 hours a week (either after school or on the weekend) and getting paid a casual rate of 15 per hour.
Sure, if you're lucky enough to not have any living costs/parents who give you handouts. Otherwise, once you factor in rent or board/food/transport/recreation/clothes/etc, saving money begins to take a lot longer. Of course 10K isn't going to buy you a house, but it's still a nice nest egg to have.

its sucks still being damn 16 though fuck
Oh wow, did you accelerate? That would suck. :(

amour

Female
HSC
I just checked out hsctutoring.webs.com/

Did you set up your own website and little business? If so, impressive :)
Yeh, hahah thanks! I don't really have time to update it anymore though. I should update it.. after I get my HSC results. :)

AlbertF

HSC
I'm loving it, it's so much better than studying everyday till sleep. Partying, drinking, mates, beach etc all make life sweet goodbyeee HSC!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)