Food to eat while losing weight? (1 Viewer)

jezzmo

Now lactating. Sample me.
HSC
N/A
yeah but swimming makes your body float.
you can't lose weight without gravity.

boris

Banned
HSC
i was referring to not eating for 4 hrs

The Bui

HSC
i recently read a study (can't remember where) that proved that breakfast size did not influence lunch size
so you might as well eat a normal sized breakfast and not eat more calories for no reason. as long as you eat breakfast, you'll give your body a kick start.
thanks for the update still gonna have big breakfast though

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
guys. looking to eat at a surplus as im going on a mini-bulk again

how do you count your calories? do you actually weigh your food? (some people actually do this) or just provide guesstimates each time

oisac

HSC
guys. looking to eat at a surplus as im going on a mini-bulk again

how do you count your calories? do you actually weigh your food? (some people actually do this) or just provide guesstimates each time
here yu go braa http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=271368 yo workout your BMR just search google bmr calculator or w/e and say the number is 2000 obviously for your mini bulk just go 2200 or 2500 w/e

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
yes i know that

but how do you actually "count" calories

how do you know how many calories are in your portion of rice, your chicken breast, your cups of jizz etc

oisac

HSC
yes i know that

but how do you actually "count" calories

how do you know how many calories are in your portion of rice, your chicken breast, your cups of jizz etc
swole.me ? lol does it rlly matter how much each food has...just put healthy food into ur diet hav 6 meals then look at the calorie total that swole.me shows :S........ and also swole.me can do taht, tell you how much calories is in each portion of rice, chicken breast etc

Last edited:

HSC
Uni Grad
I drink very cold water, or in some instances, freezing water, so that I know that in order for the water to be heated up, it has to use energy and my body fat. That's part of how I lose weight. Also, I have brunch (breakfast and lunch) and a very few snacks in between, and then dinner. After Dinner, I go and do exercise. At night time, I chill on the PC drinking cold-freezing water so that my energy can be used quicker and thus, make me lose weight. :)

I'd try to avoid eating junk foods. I'd also recommend eating a lot of cold foods. I'm gonna avoid eating a lot of rice now, so I don't intake excess energy that will turn to fat.

kfnmpah

HSC
oh my post got deleted :(

to rephrase ^that is a silly way to go about it.

"drinking cold water" lol no. eat a healthy, balanced diet with some resistance training, get plenty of sleep and you will lose weight.

oisac

HSC
I drink very cold water, or in some instances, freezing water, so that I know that in order for the water to be heated up, it has to use energy and my body fat. That's part of how I lose weight. Also, I have brunch (breakfast and lunch) and a very few snacks in between, and then dinner. After Dinner, I go and do exercise. At night time, I chill on the PC drinking cold-freezing water so that my energy can be used quicker and thus, make me lose weight. :)

I'd try to avoid eating junk foods. I'd also recommend eating a lot of cold foods. I'm gonna avoid eating a lot of rice now, so I don't intake excess energy that will turn to fat.
go on google workout your BMR go on swole.me organise a diet where you eat 5-7meals a day and make sure your overall calories eaten is under your BMR...also cardio! its not hard just takes time and determination to get there.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I drink very cold water, or in some instances, freezing water, so that I know that in order for the water to be heated up, it has to use energy and my body fat.
For maximum weight loss, simply go to Antarctica wearing nothing but a t-shirt and shorts.

When it is a blizzard storm, stand up and take it like a boss.

Your body will work uber hard to keep you warm!

Therefore, awesome weight loss.

Q.E.D

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Where did you invent this cold water thing. I've never heard of it in my life and it doesn't make sense to be frank.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
What i've heard, and what I've seen people do, is that people drink warm water, because it melts away the fat (would never try it, can't stand anything but cold icy water).

HSC
ive heard of it
mainly in womens magazines where they also have extensive stories about lemon detox etc

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Those womens magazines have the stupidest 'easy weight loss tricks'. It's targeted primarily at lazy people.

I don't understand how hard it can be for some people to stop eating crap and/or do a bit of exercise everyday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)