WSU Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

Its just so much work. Im going to have to throw a few all nighters this week. It's almost 1am and Im not even half way through this assignment. Fuck my life. Im really going to have a go at them tomorrow in that stupid pointless meeting. Ah omg i sound like a total bitch atm, so bos im sorry :cry: :cry: :cry:

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Go off at them tomorrow lol

ATTACK!!!!

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol, wow its already 1:17am. So tired but must finish....

Also, is anyone up for a game of basketball some time at uni? cos i want to play a proper basketball game with a few friends but yeahhh..... they're not really into sports lol.
We have some chicks on campus who skateboard and stuff and thats pretty cool. I would totally do that if I was allowed to, it'll look a bit weird if I was carrying a skateboard on public transport and stuff lol.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Also, is anyone up for a game of basketball some time at uni? cos i want to play a proper basketball game with a few friends but yeahhh..... they're not really into sports lol.
We have some chicks on campus who skateboard and stuff and thats pretty cool. I would totally do that if I was allowed to, it'll look a bit weird if I was carrying a skateboard on public transport and stuff lol.
I carried a soccer ball around the city and uni on Friday.

passersby be jelly of my jabulani

But in regards to your assignment, you can do eet! We believe in you! (and remember to mark the lazy people down in group evaluation)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

I'd be up for it :) We had about twenty of us law students last Tuesday playing a massive game (Well, I didn't show up, so I'm not included in that 'us' lol) ^_^ I heard it was fun though, and I think next week there is a soccer thing going on :D... And don't worry, I awkwardly carry my basketball under one arm whilst endeavouring to stay balanced and not topple over from the weight of my laptop and my bloody backpack. Sure, it looks awkward, but it's not like I personally know everybody I commute with on public transport ;)

Don't worry, I'm having the same problem with a group assignment at the moment, and it's killing me :/ I have another 700 words to write tonight after I've just hunted down about a hundred adequate sources for the rest of my group :( The I have to compile all our individual reports and start the powerpoint presentation (whilst attempting to do my 1500 lit. review by Wednesday morning). You shouldn't worry though, as everybody here has said, mark those suckers down in the group evaluation :) And then be horrid to them over the coming years lol... MAKE THEIR LIVES HELL! (In a perfectly legal way of course, Mrs future barrister :p)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

hahaha, id be totally up for those "law" basketball matches, sounds heaps fun!

ugh group assignments, i feel ya dude.

doing anything interesting over the weekend uwsers?

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Nah dont give them hell over the years, vengeance is for weaklings :)

Also lol 20 ppl in one game of basketball? Hahahaha would have been hectic

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Nah dont give them hell over the years, vengeance is for weaklings :)

Also lol 20 ppl in one game of basketball? Hahahaha would have been hectic
Pity I'm a weakling then :p (actually, vengeance is for idiots, but sabotage isn't :D... even if that act of sabotage is in the form of vengeance :)... so subtly sabotage them muhahahahahaha... and have your revenge cold. Like salad.) <---- ignore all that, I might be 'slightly' insane today, over fatigued :/

It was awesome (apparently), at least I now know of the competitive streak of the other law students (which is sort of self explanatory)... I can't wait for soccer next week though, it's been a long time (my trophies have been gathering dust, so I need to get out and compete :D... Take my uni frustrations out on the soccer ball)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

hahaha, id be totally up for those "law" basketball matches, sounds heaps fun!

ugh group assignments, i feel ya dude.

doing anything interesting over the weekend uwsers?
The next one that's on I'll invite you to ;) Oh, and muhahahahaha, if you don't mind me asking, when's your last end of sem exam on? (because a couple of people I know are going to Supanova directly after our last exam on Saturday the 16th of June, you can tag along if you want? :p If not, that's cool too, I can handle rejection lol)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

The next one that's on I'll invite you to ;) Oh, and muhahahahaha, if you don't mind me asking, when's your last end of sem exam on? (because a couple of people I know are going to Supanova directly after our last exam on Saturday the 16th of June, you can tag along if you want? :p If not, that's cool too, I can handle rejection lol)
I'd totally love to go to SuperNova...I'm a major major fan. Errr I'd have to check when my last exam is on cos I haven't been onto PlatformWeb in like 5eva.
I'll let you know tonight :)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

I'd totally love to go to SuperNova...I'm a major major fan. Errr I'd have to check when my last exam is on cos I haven't been onto PlatformWeb in like 5eva.
I'll let you know tonight :)
No you are not

It is called "Supanova" :p

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

why do i have a bad feeling 'supanova' is some sort of k-pop thing

muhahahahahaha

HSC

No you are not

It is called "Supanova" :p
Lol sorry, you say Potato I say Po-ta-to, besides, I'm a true astronomer :p Real men dont spell a supernova as "Supanova", my good sir. hehehehehehe (got myself out of that one. Na truth is ive never been to SUPANOVA because it always seems to fall on a day where I have exams.....or just no one wants to go with me hahaha so thats why, I'm a major fan of the whole pop culture thing that they promote..thats what Im into)
Also, dudes, I want some dudes to come with me to some monster truck event that they should be holding some time during the middle of the year

muhahahahahaha

HSC

:haha: You're terrible mirakon, leave her, she's a newbie :p... Her mind will soon be enlightened to the ways of the geek ;)
omg, im already a major geek. I make the weirdest jokes and all my high school friends would have totes got it, but yeah everyone in my marketing group is like "what the fuuuuu************"

we have to create a product/innovate a product more so, to our 'tribe' and the one that we chose (from the ones available) was the super-geek and I was like yes yes yes yes yes!!!!! No one in my group gets my jokes :cry: so butthurt right now.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

and shadowdude....thought you said you had an 'assignment' :p heheheheheheehehehehehehe, caught you red handed (Im muhahaha CJ....that reference is for you shooky nooky, tell me ya get what i just did there :D)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Also, dudes, I want some dudes to come with me to some monster truck event that they should be holding some time during the middle of the year
*cough*

and shadowdude....thought you said you had an 'assignment' :p heheheheheheehehehehehehe, caught you red handed (Im muhahaha CJ....that reference is for you shooky nooky, tell me ya get what i just did there :D)
Yeah, yeah... I'm on a break. Because I really can't be bothered to do it right now :(

But I've written 639 words, of which about 480 were pre-written for another assignment.

but still

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)