WSU Chatter Thread (2 Viewers)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

It looks quite large (from say google maps) although there is lots of space (and grass and car parks)
Yeah, that's true. I was looking through the maps and I thought it'd be a trek, but it wasn't!

mirakon

nigga
HSC

The field isnt "really" a campus though imo

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Yay! I smashed my pbl tutorial mark! :D

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Yay! I smashed my pbl tutorial mark! :D
Congratualtions! :D (now what the hell is pbl? too lazy to Google :/... and yes, before you ask, I am an idiot :p)

Wait. Is it by chance problem based learning or something that directly deal with your med stuff? :S

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Congratualtions! :D (now what the hell is pbl? too lazy to Google :/... and yes, before you ask, I am an idiot :p)

Wait. Is it by chance problem based learning or something that directly deal with your med stuff? :S
No u r not an idiot lol, it is indeed problem based learning :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

okay guys, what should I do if im stuck with the shittest group ever for this marketing assignmnt. there are 5 of us in the group and im the only one doing anything. they have done ZERO work and im not even joking. I try to contact them but they dont reply to me...best part is, they only contact me when they need help with their individual assignments.
The assignment is due next week and its worth 25%. someone pls kill me.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

okay guys, what should I do if im stuck with the shittest group ever for this marketing assignmnt. there are 5 of us in the group and im the only one doing anything. they have done ZERO work and im not even joking. I try to contact them but they dont reply to me...best part is, they only contact me when they need help with their individual assignments.
The assignment is due next week and its worth 25%. someone pls kill me.
:(

complain to tutor?

muhahahahahaha

HSC

She ended up sending me some two page piece of crap...I mean it literally doesn't make any sense. The group leader and i asked them if they had done some research. They said yes. I have one stupid internet reference from them. I need scholarly sources where are the journal articles, where are the dissertations? Nothing. Rubbish. Ah well. Whatever.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

She ended up sending me some two page piece of crap...I mean it literally doesn't make any sense. The group leader and i asked them if they had done some research. They said yes. I have one stupid internet reference from them. I need scholarly sources where are the journal articles, where are the dissertations? Nothing. Rubbish. Ah well. Whatever.
Did the group leader make a contribution to the assignment?

muhahahahahaha

HSC

She wants the entire presentation done by tomorrow morning. I have to throw a fucking all nighter for her and the group while they do jack shit. I told her, look it might not be fucking done by tomorrow morning. The info the group sent is shit. The references are shit and it doesn't even make any sense. She's like oh can you come to the meeting on the weekend? im like no fuck, it'll take me three hours to get to Parra on the weekend and I cant do that. Now they want to have a video call thing with me at 11....like seriously 11 bro? Shittest time, yeah fuck up my day. I have another major assignment due next week too and theyre really stuffing me up cos theyre all as lazy as anything the bunch of em. Im going to give them all zero when its time for group evaluation. I HATE groupwork!!!!!!!!!!!
The dumb bitches dont even know what ive done for this assignmnet. Ive set up twitter and facebook pages for our company and all that jazz, im actually going to make personalised T-shirts for us so that we can promote our product when we do the presentation, Im going out of my way for them and they dont even give a shit.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Personalised t-shirts omg

Why dont u threaten not to do anything, making them panic and thus force them to do stuff

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Because they all do a shit half a job. Thats why, if they do the assignment then ima get shit marks because of them and Im not willing to risk my gpa for them just so that i could teach them a lesson. I slacked off for a while to see what they would do and they did NOTHING...they even ask me for help with their individual marketing assignments and thats just taking the term "dog" to a whole new level. Yep.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

I guess u have no option but to do the stuff urself, then mark them down in group evaluation.

Consider complaining to your tutor?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)