WSU Chatter Thread (24 Viewers)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

so scared right now
Well seriously, if you were stranded on an island and the only source of food was dead people, as if you wouldnt eat them to stay alive. I would...survival of the fittest dude.
lol rookie law...its not really a dark side. its logic.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

oh true i suppose i would resort to cannibalism THEN but not in any other situation

muhahahahahaha

HSC

oh true i suppose i would resort to cannibalism THEN but not in any other situation
lol not in any other situation obviously..its not like oh im feeling hungry, im going to eat the next door neighbours baby. um.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

bringing this htread slightly back on topic

the first convo i had with my best friend at uni was about (surprise surprise) cannibalism. Apparently if you feed a person chicken for a long time and eat them they will taste like chicken

(yet to be confirmed)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

You should watch the movie "Alive". It deals with the question: "If you had nothing else to eat, would you resort to cannibalism?"

mirakon

nigga
HSC

I do economics good sir.

Lmao muahaha, I'd rather die.. probably just me.
the one advantage i have as a narcissist is that I value myself too highly to die haha

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol Im the same mirakon. In a life or death situation, I think I would eat practically anything to survive. I wouldnt kill others (so that i have a source of food) to survive..sort of wait more till it happens naturally cos itd be pretty damn cold blooded of me to go on a killing spree all for my own benefit.
(and id share the (human) food anyway with the other survivors. I wouldnt want to be the only one alive on an island stranded all by myself....alone, cold and depressed and all)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

i would much rather hunt fish and animals first though

i play monster hunter on the wii i should be good at this

muhahahahahaha

HSC

please dont think im some sort of creepy blood thirsty monster cos im really not that.
:(

muhahahahahaha

HSC

i would much rather hunt fish and animals first though

i play monster hunter on the wii i should be good at this
yeah i would too...but if there were no animals or anything and it was a sand island and there were only deadly fish around you then.... :p

mirakon

nigga
HSC

during starvation

the average person will begin to feel somewhat delirious by the 40th day

They are able to survive up till the 60th day but after that dependent on the person it can go upwards to 76 days or stay around the 60ish mark when they die

muhahahahahaha

HSC

really? how do you know all these really cool facts?!?
Im actually really interested in the whole cannibalism thing..id like to read up on survival and the effects of eating similar flesh and stuff. Not that I want to do it but just for that extra bit of knowledge.
You know in germany a few years ago, two men were stuck in the snow. One of the men was weaker than the other and the stronger one tells the weaker one "im sort of hungry" and the weaker one says "yes so am i". and the weaker one actually insisted on the stronger one to eat the weaker one's leg. so they started cutting the weaker one's leg and the stronger dude ate from it and the weaker dude ate his own leg too. The weaker one eventually died. The stronger one survived and he actually kept the human meat and kept them in his freezer :/
he was taken to court for murder but i dont think he got prosecuted.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

really? how do you know all these really cool facts?!?
Im actually really interested in the whole cannibalism thing..id like to read up on survival and the effects of eating similar flesh and stuff. Not that I want to do it but just for that extra bit of knowledge.
You know in germany a few years ago, two men were stuck in the snow. One of the men was weaker than the other and the stronger one tells the weaker one "im sort of hungry" and the weaker one says "yes so am i". and the weaker one actually insisted on the stronger one to eat the weaker one's leg. so they started cutting the weaker one's leg and the stronger dude ate from it and the weaker dude ate his own leg too. The weaker one eventually died. The stronger one survived and he actually kept the human meat and kept them in his freezer :/
he was taken to court for murder but i dont think he got prosecuted.
Lol our tutorial was on starvation last week haha

heard something similar where some dude in the US i think put an ad asking for someone to eat (no joke). Someone responded and he went over to his place to be eaten.

The eater videotaped the whole thing, including the other person consenting to wanting to be eaten.

The guy then ate him and the eater was taken to court,

Poses an interesting ethical question: if a man wants to be eaten, and someone eats them, is it murder?

something for you lawyers to check out ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)