WSU Chatter Thread (12 Viewers)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

hey rookie law....what sort of graphs did you have in your essay?

muhahahahahaha

HSC

i finished the essay..only thing left is the referencing
yay! i can finally go to sleep (so hungry right now)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

OH my, I had to go back several pages of posts to see how the issue of cannibalism was brought up :eek2: (although, I find it an extremely interesting topic too)

omg i have my first anatomy prac with a cadaver tomorrow (i think)

*insert evil laugh*

Gecko Moria! One Piece! :D (I haven't watched that in ages)

Lol our tutorial was on starvation last week haha

heard something similar where some dude in the US i think put an ad asking for someone to eat (no joke). Someone responded and he went over to his place to be eaten.

The eater videotaped the whole thing, including the other person consenting to wanting to be eaten.

The guy then ate him and the eater was taken to court,

Poses an interesting ethical question: if a man wants to be eaten, and someone eats them, is it murder?

something for you lawyers to check out ;)
We studied this exact case in my yr 12 legal studies class. We were questioned on whether we though it was moral to eat a person if their permission was part of the equation. Needless to say, it started up a heated debate in our classroom, and prompted us to reveal horrifying true crimes we had read of and heard about :)
BEWARE, DON'T READ WHAT'S WRITTEN IN BRACKETS BELOW IF YOU DON'T HAVE A STRONG STOMACH

(I think I brought up that story where there was a man who entrapped nine or so women over a period of time in his basement in a ditch surrounded by electrified barbed wire. He got several of them pregnant, and when each one died of starvation he would boil them until the flesh separated from their bones, pour the flesh into the sewerage system, and put the bones in an alcove within his house, and re-cover the alcove with plaster each time another of those poor women died. It wasn't until some of the local tenants began to smell something horrible coming from a drain, that they began to notify the relevant authorities. I think there was only one or two survivors in the end, but I shall have to look through my old legal studies book to find the case. But yeah, this case was in the same true crime book as that cannibal one listed above. Horrible horrible man. It makes you think how someone can ever turn out like that? It's sort of one of the reasons I chose a degree that focuses on criminology :))

really? how do you know all these really cool facts?!?
Im actually really interested in the whole cannibalism thing..id like to read up on survival and the effects of eating similar flesh and stuff. Not that I want to do it but just for that extra bit of knowledge.
You know in germany a few years ago, two men were stuck in the snow. One of the men was weaker than the other and the stronger one tells the weaker one "im sort of hungry" and the weaker one says "yes so am i". and the weaker one actually insisted on the stronger one to eat the weaker one's leg. so they started cutting the weaker one's leg and the stronger dude ate from it and the weaker dude ate his own leg too. The weaker one eventually died. The stronger one survived and he actually kept the human meat and kept them in his freezer :/
he was taken to court for murder but i dont think he got prosecuted.
God, my mum won't even let me donate organs when I die (which I am going to do, regardless), since she insists that I will not be let into 'heaven' if I willingly give up a part of myself or go to heaven 'incomplete' something like that (I lost track of the conversation after the first few seconds. Plus, it's not like I'd go to a good place if there was something after life lol, so I have nothing to worry about). So if I gave up a limb, wow would she be hacked off :D But seriously, the stronger guys should have manned up and gave his arm or something. Hey muhahahaetc, did you study that case in torts where two crew member ate a cabin boy after been stranded out at seas for like a week or something? I think they were found only a day later (what a bummer for them), and were taken to court and charged with murder or something (but got it lowered to manslaughter because he was dying or something anyway? Not too sure on that one, you'll have to correct me :D)

Okay, enough rambling about horrible things now, who actually has a ton of assignments to do before our end of sem exams?

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol our tutorial was on starvation last week haha

heard something similar where some dude in the US i think put an ad asking for someone to eat (no joke). Someone responded and he went over to his place to be eaten.

The eater videotaped the whole thing, including the other person consenting to wanting to be eaten.

The guy then ate him and the eater was taken to court,

Poses an interesting ethical question: if a man wants to be eaten, and someone eats them, is it murder?

something for you lawyers to check out ;)
wow, okay I just saw this. Yeah there are heaps of cannibalism stories. A more recent one that happened in sydney last year I think. The woman killed her husband. She cut him up and put his meat in the freezer. Her children asked her where their dad was and she said he had disappeared. She cooked them meals using their father's meat and yep...basically the children and herself ate the father/husband. Gross.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

OH my, I had to go back several pages of posts to see how the issue of cannibalism was brought up :eek2: (although, I find it an extremely interesting topic too)

Gecko Moria! One Piece! :D (I haven't watched that in ages)

We studied this exact case in my yr 12 legal studies class. We were questioned on whether we though it was moral to eat a person if their permission was part of the equation. Needless to say, it started up a heated debate in our classroom, and prompted us to reveal horrifying true crimes we had read of and heard about :)
BEWARE, DON'T READ WHAT'S WRITTEN IN BRACKETS BELOW IF YOU DON'T HAVE A STRONG STOMACH

(I think I brought up that story where there was a man who entrapped nine or so women over a period of time in his basement in a ditch surrounded by electrified barbed wire. He got several of them pregnant, and when each one died of starvation he would boil them until the flesh separated from their bones, pour the flesh into the sewerage system, and put the bones in an alcove within his house, and re-cover the alcove with plaster each time another of those poor women died. It wasn't until some of the local tenants began to smell something horrible coming from a drain, that they began to notify the relevant authorities. I think there was only one or two survivors in the end, but I shall have to look through my old legal studies book to find the case. But yeah, this case was in the same true crime book as that cannibal one listed above. Horrible horrible man. It makes you think how someone can ever turn out like that? It's sort of one of the reasons I chose a degree that focuses on criminology :))

God, my mum won't even let me donate organs when I die (which I am going to do, regardless), since she insists that I will not be let into 'heaven' if I willingly give up a part of myself or go to heaven 'incomplete' something like that (I lost track of the conversation after the first few seconds. Plus, it's not like I'd go to a good place if there was something after life lol, so I have nothing to worry about). So if I gave up a limb, wow would she be hacked off :D But seriously, the stronger guys should have manned up and gave his arm or something. Hey muhahahaetc, did you study that case in torts where two crew member ate a cabin boy after been stranded out at seas for like a week or something? I think they were found only a day later (what a bummer for them), and were taken to court and charged with murder or something (but got it lowered to manslaughter because he was dying or something anyway? Not too sure on that one, you'll have to correct me :D)

Okay, enough rambling about horrible things now, who actually has a ton of assignments to do before our end of sem exams?
yes, we did the cabin case in torts. it was really really interesting..mind you, the entire class got super grossed out.
Yeah last assignment to be handed in today, that finance one..still working on it. Have to do the referencing, shove it into turnitin and print the damn thing off.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Gotta hate referencing. Shit. 1 hour of referencing. I dun have da motivation bros.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Thx for the link :) will watch it when I finish class :)

Yayayay...assignment is finished :)
I think it sounds good. I'll send you dudes a link over the weekend and you can tell me what you think of it! Yes yes?

How is everyone else doing?

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Yay did cadaver work today! It was amazing, the human body is so complex and beautiful :')

also felt massively hungry afterwards, ate 1 and a half gozlemes stuffed with mince then went to subway and got a six inch sub nomnomnom

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC

uws subway.. 6.50 for a six inch, bottle of water and a cookie :D NOMNOMNOM

mirakon

nigga
HSC

what do u usually get in ur sub rookielaw?

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Yay did cadaver work today! It was amazing, the human body is so complex and beautiful :')

also felt massively hungry afterwards, ate 1 and a half gozlemes stuffed with mince then went to subway and got a six inch sub nomnomnom
wow, thats a lot of food..damn gozleme is nice.
were you grossed out at first? you know..working on dead people and all?
also did you see their heads or no?

muhahahahahaha

HSC

shooky nooky, tomorrow at 1pm, ill meet you in front of the boilerhouse for trivia? yes?

mirakon

nigga
HSC

wow, thats a lot of food..damn gozleme is nice.
were you grossed out at first? you know..working on dead people and all?
also did you see their heads or no?
Nope, I was just really curious and fascinated. As soon as the lab doors opened, I gloved up and got stuck into those cadavers lol. Some of them had heads, yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)