WSU Chatter Thread (2 Viewers)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

Shooky Nooky, youre so so evil, change your sig lol, every time i look at it, i feel like rolling all over the floor, bursting in laughter and tears at the same time (like that channel 11 ad :p)
As I have previously stated: 'NEVER!' :D (well, until I find something else to make you giggle like a fool :p

Lol, on a more depressing note:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8470789/axe-tendered-at-teenager-milat-hearing

I felt so weird reading this :cry: :cry: :cry:
Also, note the grandfather's name is David, the dad is David and the grandad is David lol, very creative with names :p
But this is a sad story guise. I almost cried.
I shall read this, after I've caught up on the posts on this thread... Am I gonna cry? I'm a sentimental sookie when it comes to any life other than my own...

let us all embarrass ourselves together by suiting up, putting on sunnies and watching mib3 dressed up as men in black
:O Oh yes, we should do this! (damn nerdyness, revealing itself and all...)

hahahahaha nah its cool

so shooky nooky, thrillkiller, harrisony? You guys wanna come with? What movie would you guys want if this goes ahead?
I'm up for it :D I've wanted to see Prometheus since last year, but I'd definitely be fine with MIBIII as well :D (or, alternatively, if we can find the energy to travel out to Campbelltown, we could see both for $12? :D...)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

well dad is kinda quiet amongst my friends because ever since he became a dad he thought he had to act responsibly and lose his "rebellious" ways, but every so often he lapses back into his awesome past state haha

also shooky i see you lurking? What do u think of mib 3 meat?
Just replied ;) Sorry, it took me a while to catch up :)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

you know i am fine with campbelltown lol

but in all honesty parramatta would be fine. If i take train, its one of the stops on the way to campbelltown and its closer for me anyway

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Have I ever told you how much I love you guys? Well its true. You're like a bos family to me. *tears of joy*

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

you know i am fine with campbelltown lol

but in all honesty parramatta would be fine. If i take train, its one of the stops on the way to campbelltown and its closer for me anyway
Sorry to seem forwards mirakon, but roughly in what area do you live? I live out Penrith way :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Lmao definitely! I'm up for doing anything weird/embarrassing in public. It's what makes the experience more fun. Also I'm going to dinner this saturday in parra with a bunch of people from my damn marketing group and its a +1 thing but me has no partner :'(
*cough*

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC

Yep, i only go to parra! Why would you attend two campuses tho?

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Sorry to seem forwards mirakon, but roughly in what area do you live? I live out Penrith way :)
I'm hills district (not forward at all lol i have no problem saying this haha) which is a bit far but i could travel lol

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Nu-clear haha love homer. Sorry I felt like saying that cos straightening yo hair ain't fun
I go to one campus. Hehehehehehe. But I live like so so far away from uni.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

k lol south east is a bit far from hills district, hills district is north west and the nearest station is blacktown

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

I'm hills district (not forward at all lol i have no problem saying this haha) which is a bit far but i could travel lol
Wow, you have quote a lot of travel to do to get to uni of a day... I'm lucky, because although it takes me and hour and a bit to get from my house to Parra campus, It only takes me about twenty minutes to get to Kingswood and Werrington)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Wow, you have quote a lot of travel to do to get to uni of a day... I'm lucky, because although it takes me and hour and a bit to get from my house to Parra campus, It only takes me about twenty minutes to get to Kingswood and Werrington)
it takes less than an hour by car but 2 hours or more by train

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)