DONT plAY rUGBY in HSC! read this article (2 Viewers)

ncoul

HSC
Debating whether or not to play in the 1st team next year, this article was helpful lol.

hayabusaboston

HSC
^more like "what I DONT WANT to be" lol. Im saving people's brain cells by distributing this article. Noone should WANT to destroy their brains through rugby

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
If you're not trolling,

Gridiron =/= australian rugby codes (not AS brutal)

Thief

!!
HSC
^more like "what I DONT WANT to be" lol. Im saving people's brain cells by distributing this article. Noone should WANT to destroy their brains through rugby
Well people might not really have many brain cells to begin with.. but either way I really don't think it's that bad. Sport is sport.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Well people might not really have many brain cells to begin with.. but either way I really don't think it's that bad. Sport is sport.
LOL well I personally have nothing against rugby players though I DO want them to know that they ARE hurting themselves, and it would be better if they didn't play, but if they want to, no problem for me. Just want to warn them thats all. I have a friend who plays rugby, who is in fact pretty cool indeed.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
I dont get it.... isnt all rugby SMASH THE OTHER GUY!!!
?
No lol, and i guess i shouldn't have geneneralised gridiron as well. (which the article was SPECIFICALLY dealing with).

I know heaps of pretty skinny guys (who are fast and slippery as fuq) who play in school, club and even reps. Not only that but there's heaps of skill in juggling the ball around.
It isn't all BIG HIT!!

qwerty44

HSC
This article seems to focus more on bullshit generalisations about rugby players rather than consequences to the body. "strict requirement to drink", "they are stupid", "proud of injuries" and basically saying they are gay.

Most retarded thing I have ever read, but then again it does come from 'a crappy website'.

Pfortune35

HSC
Rugby can cause some pretty severe injuries as Ive seen first hand but coming from a schol where 80%+ play rugby,
I'd say the fact that it consumes so much time is a better reason not to play. Atleast at a high level

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)