WSU Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

maybe after mib3 meat will smith will be all the rage

(i hope, already started planning the room ~woops~)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Bloody contract law. The exam paper isnt too bad, I just had a flick through last year's one and its quite decent. I still have 5 chapters to go..which I have to finish tonight so...

Masterchef starts in an hour and yay, ill study during the ad breaks lol (so bad of me, just felt like a break today :( )
Also, guise there is like some law students cruise being held on the 29th of June and all my friends were like omg are you going? are you are you are you? and I was like no sorry, im going to the mib3 meat with a bunch of people that Im friends with who I met online and they were all like :/ WTF!
so guys, this meet better happen :D
MIB3 on the 29th, i might tag along with the gf.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Dothan and you'd be the very definition of cool :p (oh, if only I were a good liar :D)
:( why you mock me so

also yes will finish 2nd notebook of notes tomorrow then half a notebook to go

then prac notes i will spend a day revising and tute notes 2-3 days

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Can you send us details?
so far the only details are parramatta westfield on the 29th of june at a time around about midday (time will be specified when we get session timings closer to the date)

if any other details come across, they will definitely be posted in this thread :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

guys guys guys

we're missing the important point here:

Popcorn buddies

We have to make sure that people who eat lots of popcorn are paired with people who don't eat lots of popcorn or there are going to be people who don't have enough popcorn to eat, while others have large bags of popcorn which are left mostly uneaten

therefore

i call dibs on muhahahahahaha

mirakon

nigga
HSC

guys guys guys

Popcorn buddies

We have to make sure that people who eat lots of popcorn are paired with people who don't eat lots of popcorn or there are going to be people who don't have enough popcorn to eat, while others have large bags of popcorn which are left mostly uneaten

therefore

i have to be paired with someone who eats no popcorn

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

You love your popcorn too? Nice.

i approve of this... eating habit

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
so far the only details are parramatta westfield on the 29th of june at a time around about midday (time will be specified when we get session timings closer to the date)

if any other details come across, they will definitely be posted in this thread :)
Hopefully i have a day off.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

lol i was joking i don't actually care about popcorn

thrillkiller

HSC

guys guys guys

Popcorn buddies

therefore

popcorn buddies? ill finish my popcorn myself thanks

mirakon

nigga
HSC

lol i don't need a partner tbh

meat is about everyone sharing with everyone not pairs of people sharing with each other

~community spirit~

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

lol i don't need a partner tbh

meat is about everyone sharing with everyone not pairs of people sharing with each other

~community spirit~
yeah but if... thrillkiller shares with me, we're going to have an empty box of popcorn 2 minutes into the movie :( :( :(

mirakon

nigga
HSC

yeah but if... thrillkiller shares with me, we're going to have an empty box of popcorn 2 minutes into the movie :( :( :(
then you can have someone else's :)

also if everyone insists on popcorn buddies (even though i hate this system) for the love of all that is good on this earth DO NOT PAIR ME UP WITH SOMEONE WHO TALKS ABOUT EUROVISION 24/7

thrillkiller

HSC

then you can have someone else's :)

also if everyone insists on popcorn buddies (even though i hate this system) for the love of all that is good on this earth DO NOT PAIR ME UP WITH SOMEONE WHO TALKS ABOUT EUROVISION 24/7
lmao dw if eurovision comes up me and shadowdude will distant ourselves from the group bahaha happened last time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)