Umat day!!!! (1 Viewer)

elloelloelle

HSC
Uni Grad
A girl behind me in the line was like "I bet half these people haven't done any prep. We've done MedEntry :D "
LOL'd hard at that. Basically, everybody preps.

Aysce

HSC
A girl behind me in the line was like "I bet half these people haven't done any prep. We've done MedEntry :D "
My friend came up to me and said " ~insertname~ we're gonna smash everyone, we've done MedEntry". I was just like "Umm yeah...." which is obviously not true...

SanjoyM

HSC
LOLOLOL!! Haha - People thought I was dumb as a fly because I attend PHS (Identification letter) - LOLOL

SanjoyM

HSC
My friend came up to me and said " ~insertname~ we're gonna smash everyone, we've done MedEntry". I was just like "Umm yeah...." which is obviously not true...
I swear, some people were totally up themselves - "This is so easy! I aced them section 1" "Haha! Look at that guy from Parramatta High School", "I hve done [insert course]...I'm so going to beat all of them" - annoyed to the extent that I wanted to BEAT their assess (in the UMAT exam i mean lol )

elloelloelle

HSC
Uni Grad
ROFL!! Well, MedEntry is pretty good, but honestly, prep courses n resources are not that much of an advantage anymore since everyone has access to it.

jnney

lemon
HSC
I swear, some people were totally up themselves - "This is so easy! I aced them section 1" "Haha! Look at that guy from Parramatta High School", "I hve done [insert course]...I'm so going to beat all of them" - annoyed to the extent that I wanted to BEAT their assess (in the UMAT exam i mean lol )
that's a very conceited thing to say. actually, i met a few randoms, and they were all very nice.

Alkanes

HSC
Lol people were saying that to put your mood off.

Prep course didn't help much at all this year imo. So for those considering prep for next year, I advise you to reconsider your decisions and save some money to do something more meaningful :)

Aysce

HSC
From what schools - do you know? I will track them down for you :)

I saw this Indian guy from SBHS and he finished all the sections like 10-20 mins early. Me: awww shieeet T____T

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
I heard plenty of people (whilst in line etc.) brag about having done MedEntry. Like srsly...who gives a fuck (-at least I don't).

SanjoyM

HSC
that's a very conceited thing to say. actually, i met a few randoms, and they were all very nice.
Some were nice and comforting! I made some new friends too LOL - Wait "concieted thing to say" - are you talking about me? LOL

SanjoyM

HSC

I saw this Indian guy from SBHS and he finished all the sections like 10-20 mins early. Me: awww shieeet T____T
LOL! Mostly Asians (not being racist) prob james ruse and private school kids - Well, they motivated me to prove them wrong :p

elloelloelle

HSC
Uni Grad
Mixed bag, I reckon.
The girl behind me just scowled at everyone the entire time.
Nicest ppl there were those I already knew XD hence, no competitive malice going on there haha

SanjoyM

HSC
Mixed bag, I reckon.
The girl behind me just scowled at everyone the entire time.
Nicest ppl there were those I already knew XD hence, no competitive malice going on there haha
the girl is Not going to become a very good doctor with that attitude!!

Last edited:

Aysce

HSC
Some were nice and comforting! I made some new friends too LOL - Wait "concieted thing to say" - are you talking about me? LOL
Lol my uncle parked his car in front of the hall where everyone was walking. Dat embarrassment ~~

elloelloelle

HSC
Uni Grad

Not. Surprised. lol

elloelloelle

HSC
Uni Grad
So many ppl turned around CONSTANTLY to check out competition.
Made eye contact with ppl like 20 times for no apparent reason other than they couldn't help the urge to turn around a billion times and attempt to scrutinize and intimidate lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)