Umat day!!!! (1 Viewer)

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
I'm positive section 3 is the least scaling section out of the 3, in order it goes (decreasing) 2,1,3. Let's just say im glad section 3 scales the least

Zeroes

HSC
Did anyone else find themselves looking at a random person and thinking, 'I wonder if I've talked to that person on BOS before...'?

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
Did you just use the ACER practice stuff, or did you buy the commercial ones? I just used the ACER ones, and I didn't think the actual test was much harder, but that might just be my weird opinion.
I just used the ACER ones.

Aysce

HSC
Did anyone else find themselves looking at a random person and thinking, 'I wonder if I've talked to that person on BOS before...'?
How would you know they used BOS in the first place? Haha

Alkanes

HSC
I honestly do not remember at all. Maybe other BOS'ers can help you out. The exam was just too intense I did not even get a chance to take a breath for the whole 3 hours. My mind was just blank after that.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
you guys will be happy to know that at the end of the day umat is just an exam to help the universities to cull the number of students they have to deal with. serves no other purpose really.

lvella10

HSC
Hahaha! I did that to practically everyone I saw :p

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Thankfully, I found some light humour in the exam.
I had to piss really badly, and rushed to the toilet at the start of a section. Pretty much everybody was waiting in line & there was only one urinal.
Unfortunately, only two people were on it when it could fit three.

So some people were in front of me, and people behind me called out "IS ANYBODY GONNA MAN UP AND USE THE MIDDLE?"

At that moment I put my hand up, went to the front of the line and took my place in the middle of the urinal.

Best. Day. Ever.

Mikipedia

HSC
Thankfully, I found some light humour in the exam.
I had to piss really badly, and rushed to the toilet at the start of a section. Pretty much everybody was waiting in line & there was only one urinal.
Unfortunately, only two people were on it when it could fit three.

So some people were in front of me, and people behind me called out "IS ANYBODY GONNA MAN UP AND USE THE MIDDLE?"

At that moment I put my hand up, went to the front of the line and took my place in the middle of the urinal.

Best. Day. Ever.
If only there was a bravery section, you'd get the top %ile for sure :p

Zeroes

HSC
How would you know they used BOS in the first place? Haha
I wouldn't, but given that there are several people doing the UMAT that use BOS there'd be several people in that room that I would have talked to online before - I just have no idea who. I find that a strange thought.

So um, a late hello to all the BOSers I unknowingly saw today!

elloelloelle

HSC
Uni Grad
Its interesting to see different ppl's strengths, personally i thought section 1 was pretty hard and S3 was okay. But some ppl find S1 easy, and/or S3 hard. Go figure lol

What I find comforting, tho, is that pretty much everyone thinks S2 is BS (Y) :D

Aysce

HSC
31 users browsing this thread. I doubt anyone on here would've been wearing anything ~conspicuous~ though :p

Zeroes

HSC
For some reason I felt compelled to wear my uniform, even though I didn't go to school in the morning. It's actually more comfortable than most of my clothes... :\

SanjoyM

HSC
Its interesting to see different ppl's strengths, personally i thought section 1 was pretty hard and S3 was okay. But some ppl find S1 easy, and/or S3 hard. Go figure lol

What I find comforting, tho, is that pretty much everyone thinks S2 is BS (Y) :D
Section 1 was actually easier than Section 2 :|

SanjoyM

HSC

But, section 2 is scaled the highest! LOL

elloelloelle

HSC
Uni Grad
For some reason I felt compelled to wear my uniform, even though I didn't go to school in the morning. It's actually more comfortable than most of my clothes... :\
LOL are trackies and hoodies ur uniform, then? XD
Hm, for a lot of ppl, letting other ppl know what school u go to may not be in their best interests [tough comp]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)