What mark are you aiming for raw? (2 Viewers)

math man

HSC
N/A
trials i have seem so far or heard about have been relatively easy, my upcoming holiday test before the HSC
will be the hardest test ever, just cause i like it hard :p

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I don't, but I know Math Man irl and I figured may as well play along with his implications.

Anyway I'm looking forward to 2012 HSC and I'll be writing up solutions and posting them up here the moment I get my hands on the paper.

barbernator

HSC
I don't, but I know Math Man irl and I figured may as well play along with his implications.

Anyway I'm looking forward to 2012 HSC and I'll be writing up solutions and posting them up here the moment I get my hands on the paper.
haha beat terry lee pls

bleakarcher

HSC

I can participate in next holidays mock HSC exam right, even though I'm not doing the HSC this year?

deswa1

HSC
haha beat terry lee pls
Especially if we do a team effort, it'll be heaps fast. Carrot- park your car outside Tech. As soon as exam is over- I'll bolt and transfer the paper. You have your laptop in the car and do solutions quickly. Use our schools wifi and then upload. No one will beat us :p

nightweaver066

HSC
I'm currently writing a 'HSC Standard' MX2 paper (because only 2 or 3 schools write anything close to HSC standard) and I'd very much like to see how all of you perform in it if you attempt it.

Next school holidays.
sounds like fun

will you be marking them yourself or will you be giving out solutions after?

and to answer the threads question, ~85

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
sounds like fun

will you be marking them yourself or will you be giving out solutions after?

and to answer the threads question, ~85
Depending on how many people do the exam, I'm going to get 5-7 people to help me mark. They'll all be people who already have finished the HSC and are trustworthy to mark to HSC standards. Each person has 1 question to mark (a whole 10 marks) and maybe another for MC.

I will have a seminar going through the paper afterwards, so it will essentially be a 3-stage process (1 day per paper).

1. Do paper (3 hours)

2. Mark paper (2 hours and students can refresh during this time)

3. Go through paper (2-3 hours)

math man

HSC
N/A

look carrot, you and florica had a thang going on :p

Also we just need to go to a school like 1hr after test starts, cause thats when teachers get a copy, so carrot just charm your way through it

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
look carrot, you and florica had a thang going on :p

Also we just need to go to a school like 1hr after test starts, cause thats when teachers get a copy, so carrot just charm your way through it
Oh yes, I forgot about that. I will be camping outside my school then and writing solutions there. Care to join?

math man

HSC
N/A
Oh yes, I forgot about that. I will be camping outside my school then and writing solutions there. Care to join?
ill most likely be asleep at that time, which day is the test? besides your school is a massive trek

barbernator

HSC
Dude it depends on the difficulty of the test. I was preparing for a 105-110 raw after being exposed to the 2009 4u test.

What we got was very different.
normally it depends on your ability

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)