UNSW vs. USyd? (1 Viewer)

planino

HSC
20/21+ , but I think most post grads are concentrated around the 21-27 range

figsan

HSC
N/A
I see. I'll be 22 once I start the semester so my age would be pretty much be in the range. Haha!

Thanks for all the help people but really still undecided on whether UNSW or USyd. :D

planino

HSC
Hahahaha! Unhygienic but at least you make it on time! :)) And hopefully, you don't do it much. ;)
Lol I still go to high school, but I am I uni hopeful. And I'll probably only do that crazy thing once anyway since I'll probably feel icky and itchy

GL with your studies, both unis are excellent from what I've read and heard :) So either choice is a great one

q3thefish

HSC
flip a coin: unsw heads, usyd tails. you know what they say though, tails never fails

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
Unless you're studying law at USyd, and you intend on attending lectures, be prepared to sit on wooden planks for the duration of your degree.

With that said, social life is as much as you put into it. (I'm having a great time at USyd, but i'm a keen 1st yr undergrad lol).

In terms of the academics side of things, both are really good, just a matter of preference between either. I would go to USyd's open day on the 25th and compare it to UNSW if you want a feel for the uni.

Have you considered USyd's MBA? They've been advertising it like crazy in the last couple of weeks.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Unless you're studying law at USyd, and you intend on attending lectures, be prepared to sit on wooden planks for the duration of your degree.

With that said, social life is as much as you put into it. (I'm having a great time at USyd, but i'm a keen 1st yr undergrad lol).

In terms of the academics side of things, both are really good, just a matter of preference between either. I would go to USyd's open day on the 25th and compare it to UNSW if you want a feel for the uni.

Have you considered USyd's MBA? They've been advertising it like crazy in the last couple of weeks.
It's usually better to do an MBA after stepping into the real world.

figsan

HSC
N/A
I agree. I havent had any experience in the real world, which is why I didn't do an MBA.

So, is social life in UNSW not good? :|

figsan

HSC
N/A
And also, the reputation of both univs are generally at par? Or one is usually more reputable than the other?

figsan

HSC
N/A
Hahahaha. Stairs it is then. Free exercise!

Overall, I assume that majority of the people who answered in this forum for UNSW?

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Get your pair of joggers on and be prepared to climb a mountain of stairs.

figsan

HSC
N/A
Still so confused. :|

Which univ has more international students?

figsan

HSC
N/A

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I really appreciate your opinion. Makes me comfortable and excited to commence my studies. :) Personally which univ do you prefer overall? :)
It's going to be bias because most of us attend UNSW.

figsan

HSC
N/A
Hahaha! Exactly. That is why I want someone from USyd to talk. Lol

seanieg89

HSC
I am from usyd and had an amazing time there. People there were pretty cool and social, the uni is very well recognised so its employability is right up there and generally the calibre of the academic staff is quite high. The campus is beautiful too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)