Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (10 Viewers)

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Ive heard from people that Extension 2 is getting easier, so do you guys think a 100 may be seen this year?

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Im pretty sure no one has gotten full marks in 4U since like 1993 or something by this guy (forgot his name)
Are you talking about the raw mark for the external? Then it should probably be around 118.

deswa1

HSC
Ive heard from people that Extension 2 is getting easier, so do you guys think a 100 may be seen this year?
Next year when you and Fus Ro Dah sit it- fuark. No one that I know of is good enough for 100 raw this year (soz everyone else on BOS :()- it will be interesting though- I hope someone gets 100 lol

From what I heard at school, I'm pretty certain he managed full marks for the internals.
What. A. Beast.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Next year when you and Fus Ro Dah sit it- fuark. No one that I know of is good enough for 100 raw this year (soz everyone else on BOS :()- it will be interesting though- I hope someone gets 100 lol

What. A. Beast.
Maybe Johnpap will get it lol

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC

What. A. Beast.
Lol, my heart sank when he told me he is doing the 2013 not the 2012 HSC for 4U (welp there goes any minute chance at 1st lol). I dont think Im that good enough to get 95/100 but 95+ is the goal. (Even though Id REALLY like to state rank)
And despite other people saying that Extension 2 is getting easier Im going to say that I reckon its going to be the harder than previous years purely due to the new format and the ability of examiners to put in harder questions.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
If Im aiming for state rank for 4U maths is it best for me to drop Ext 2 English? I want to try it out since it was offered to me among a little number of people so I dont want a potentially good opportunity to go to waste. But realistically should I drop it?

kazemagic

HSC
If Im aiming for state rank for 4U maths is it best for me to drop Ext 2 English? I want to try it out since it was offered to me among a little number of people so I dont want a potentially good opportunity to go to waste. But realistically should I drop it?
wtf 4u maths and 4u english...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)