Israel Affirmative Action in Gaza (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Some of them yes. The 50% or more who support/justify terrorism against the west? Absolutely not.
What about the close to 100% of Israelis that support terrorism and racial clensing against Palestine.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Do you feel sorry for the palestinian people too?
no. Lol

HAHAHAHA those stupid settlers should get the hell off palestinian land, sderot was palestinian land, my deepest NO SYMPATHIES go out to these settlers, however i feel sorry for their children who are innocent of their parents crimes.

Speaking of innocent children dieing, Israel is an illegitimate state that kills innocent children daily.

Basically the only solution to israel is for the muslims to unite and wage full scale war. Its funny that arab nations are scared of conflict i mean more people die when you dont fight, the casualities are always higher in number than the insurgents who die.

The world will never know peace until europe, America and Israel are militarily destabilised.
I think you mean Israeli land.

That is Jew land and Jew have got no right to say otherwise.

But Israel is doing it for the greater good.

Lol, the only countries with sense being militarily stabilised? Sounds intelligent.

so what I get from this is that

you hate jews and love the holocaust
Let's be honest, some aspects of the holocaust were positive.

Lol, let's be real. Full scale war will lead to the destruction of the middle east and the survival of Israel. I make that observation objectively.
I think everyone agrees with this.

Thats all you extrapolated......you're.....real.. smart?? lol and holocaust is quite irrelevant to this topic so i dont know why you bring it up.I bet you love holocaust but i hate how ten's of millions of natives were slaughtered due to european colonialism. I think they should own a whole continent due to the oppression they suffered. FAR WORSE THAN 10 holocausts happening simultaneously.

But from what you said i get it you dont recognise any other genocide than the jews and you hate deep analytical thinking.
lolocaust!

Solooo supports the mass wiping out of an entire religion, what a surprise (sounds oddly familiar too....)

The solution for violence isn't more violence
80% is not 100%

And it would do them good to experience the other side.
It made the Jews nicer.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
no one with any sort of power has any interest in ending this conflict

the only solution is, as solo pointed out, a hard, nuclear reset

rubiks95

HSC
Yep. Lets all do to the Palestinians, what the Nazi's did to the Jews. Because that's totally the solution for a Jewish State. But yeah. I forgot. Jewish blood is more valuable than Palestinians. I guess that's why the worlds so ready to watch the Palestinians get murdered while the Zionists cry about their own tragedies. Get out of your Zionist mindsets and see the conflict for what it really is. War crimes against the Palestinians have been committed for decades. Their whole life they've been fighting for their freedom. I never knew freedom was such a crime.

150277_385354694877261_1916605472_n.jpg

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Why don't you just say "jew" instead of "zionist" because that's what you actually mean

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
we'll give the palestinians a state when they've done their 3000 years

rubiks95

HSC
Why don't you just say "jew" instead of "zionist" because that's what you actually mean
Why don't you just write my posts for me if you think you can tell me what I actually mean.

Don't try and put words in my mouth. I write what I mean. If I want to say Jew i'll say Jew.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Yep. Lets all do to the Palestinians, what the Nazi's did to the Jews.
Read the suggested action I recommended again. I didn't say anything about that at all. I said the Israeli Defense Force should move in, secure the strip and then after it is secured, international talks can be held as to the future of the people living in the strip.

Because that's totally the solution for a Jewish State. But yeah. I forgot. Jewish blood is more valuable than Palestinians. I guess that's why the worlds so ready to watch the Palestinians get murdered while the Zionists cry about their own tragedies.
No, of course not - no one suggested that. Hamas is a recognised terrorist organisation. The Taliban (another recognised terrorist organisation) were/are also bad, although that doesn't mean all Afghani people are.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
They're not asking for your permission.
A real person doesn't need to ask for freedom, they take it.
Explain that to me. Please tell me how in your mind, Hamas shelling Israeli primary schools in the town of Sderot helps that.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
That's the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard.

You should feel bad.
no its actually the most brilliant argument since it explains the triumph of a similarly oppressed minority

rubiks95

HSC
Read the suggested action I recommended again. I didn't say anything about that at all. I said the Israeli Defense Force should move in, secure the strip and then after it is secured, international talks can be held as to the future of the people living in the strip.

No, of course not - no one suggested that. Hamas is a recognised terrorist organisation. The Taliban (another recognised terrorist organisation) were/are also bad, although that doesn't mean all Afghani people are.
If Israel secures Gaza, then I guess Palestinians can just say goodbye to their freedom.

Israel is also a recongised terrorist. State-sponsored terrorism is rife amongst Israel.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
If Israel secures Gaza, then I guess Palestinians can just say goodbye to their freedom.
Did the Afghani people say "goodbye" to their freedom when the Taliban were toppled? No, the Afghani people's freedom improved I can see similar occurring when Hamas are removed.

Israel is also a recongised terrorist. State-sponsored terrorism is rife amongst Israel.
No it is not.

rubiks95

HSC
Explain that to me. Please tell me how in your mind, Hamas shelling Israeli primary schools in the town of Sderot helps that.
I never said that.
I don't support the murder of innocent people at all.
But you speak of Sderot as if it's the only place being bombed? What about Palestine? What about Palestinian civilians? Doesn't Hamas have a right to act defensively just as Israel always claims to act defensively? Doesn't Hamas have a right to protect its civilians just as Israel always claims it is protecting its civilians? Doesn't Palestine have a right to claim its freedom? Its own land.

Yeah. Israeli's are hiding in bomb shelters. But the Palestinians. The Palestinians are actually dying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)