Israel Affirmative Action in Gaza (2 Viewers)

rubiks95

HSC
Did the Afghani people say "goodbye" to their freedom when the Taliban were toppled? No, the Afghani people's freedom improved I can see similar occurring when Hamas are removed.

No it is not.
Since when were the Taliban toppled? Last time I checked they were still around.

Yeah. In your eyes. Because you support Israel and are blind to their atrocities.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I never said that.
I don't support the murder of innocent people at all.
That is not what you seemed to imply with your previous statement.

But you speak of Sderot as if it's the only place being bombed?
Indeed it is not. Ashkelon and Tel Aviv also came under fire today.

What about Palestine? What about Palestinian civilians? Doesn't Hamas have a right to act defensively just as Israel always claims to act defensively?
Hamas is a terrorist organisation and no, they are not acting defensively. They are blindly launching shells into Israel and hoping to kill innocent Israeli citizens. Whereas Israels military action uses precision targeting systems that is specifically targeting Hamas terrorists and their infrastructure (i.e. where they are launching the strikes from).

Doesn't Palestine have a right to claim its freedom? Its own land.
Well if the Hamas terrorists had not been constantly firing shells upon Israel over the past several years, then this whole event (likely war) would have most likely been avoided with the people in the Gaza strip avoiding conflict.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Since when were the Taliban toppled? Last time I checked they were still around.
Toppled as in not oppressing the Afghani people through running the government (e.g. like Hamas is also doing).

Yeah. In your eyes. Because you support Israel and are blind to their atrocities.
I am in the middle and can see points from both sides. I didn't say that the people in the gaza strip should be made to give up their land. I said that the indiscriminate rocket fire into Israel by the government Hamas terrorist organisation must be stopped.

rubiks95

HSC
That is not what you seemed to imply with your previous statement.

Indeed it is not. Ashkelon and Tel Aviv also came under fire today.

Hamas is a terrorist organisation and no, they are not acting defensively. They are blindly launching shells into Israel and hoping to kill innocent Israeli citizens. Whereas Israels military action uses precision targeting systems that is specifically targeting Hamas terrorists and their infrastructure (i.e. where they are launching the strikes from).

Well if the Hamas terrorists had not been constantly firing shells upon Israel over the past several years, then this whole event (likely war) would have most likely been avoided with the people in the Gaza strip avoiding conflict.
Clearly your just another Zionist. I really don't have time for people like you who so strongly seem to believe that Israeli blood is the only blood that matters. It's really beautiful to know that you support the murder of Palestinians, which all your posts evidently imply. Clearly you have no sense of history, and quite frankly your evidently not going to change your Zionist mindset. So whatever.

rubiks95

HSC
Toppled as in not oppressing the Afghani people through running the government (e.g. like Hamas is also doing).

I am in the middle and can see points from both sides. I didn't say that the people in the gaza strip should be made to give up their land. I said that the indiscriminate rocket fire into Israel by the government Hamas terrorist organisation must be stopped.
Yeah. Because America totally hasn't oppressed the Afghans also.

Yeah. When Israel stops bombing, then maybe they will too. Until then, they will fight for their freedom, as they have been for years.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Clearly your just another Zionist. I really don't have time for people like you who so strongly seem to believe that Israeli blood is the only blood that matters. It's really beautiful to know that you support the murder of Palestinians, which all your posts evidently imply. Clearly you have no sense of history, and quite frankly your evidently not going to change your Zionist mindset. So whatever.
No, just no. I already answered your post above by saying that the blood of all people matter. of course I don't support the murder of innocent civilians (Hamas terrorists are not exactly innocent). I don't have a zionist mindset either.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Yeah. When Israel stops bombing, then maybe they will too. Until then, they will fight for their freedom, as they have been for years.
Israel has tolerated the shelling for years. Now that Israel has had enough of it, is returning fire and likely preparing a ground invasion to stop Hamas's reckless and repeated shelling, you are crying butt hurt. Sorry, but the cause of this whole conflict is the Hamas terrorists you seem to support (which is a crime in Australia by the way), not the Israeli people cowering in their bunker once the air raid sirens sound signalling that Hamas has fired upon them yet again.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
we'll give the palestinians a state when they've done their 3000 years
didn't quite know how to express this as well
http://sabbah.biz/mt/wp-content/uploads/2007/jan/Misuse_of_anti_Semitism_by_Latuff2.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
I don't really give a fuck if someone is anti-Semitic, I just want them to be upfront about it
[quote="rubiks95, post: 6183312"]Why don't you just write my posts for me if you think you can tell me what I actually mean.

Don't try and put words in my mouth. I write what I mean. If I want to say Jew i'll say Jew.[/QUOTE]
...but it is

If you specifically state that "Jewish blood is more valuable than Palestinians" then later reference the exact same people (jews) as "zionists", the terms are literally interchangeable by your own hand. So it is what you mean. At least have the integrity to say what you mean without utilising weasel words.[quote="nerdasdasd, post: 6183330"]That is anti- semitic, you're pinning the blame on [B]ONE[/B] race.[/QUOTE]
that was his point champ[quote="rubiks95, post: 6183331"]Clearly your just another Zionist. I really don't have time for people like you who so strongly seem to believe that Israeli blood is the only blood that matters. It's really beautiful to know that you support the murder of Palestinians, which all your posts evidently imply. Clearly you have no sense of history, and quite frankly your evidently not going to change your Zionist mindset. So whatever.[/QUOTE]
hahaha this post

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Solo, you're an idiot, and it isn't your right or any one person or army's right to decide another human life should be taken away, regardless if the circumstance, an eye for an eye leaves everybody blind, and that anybody would consider the mass execution of people solely on an ideological basis or just to protect themselves is an idiot

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Solo, you're an idiot, and it isn't your right or any one person or army's right to decide another human life should be taken away, regardless if the circumstance, an eye for an eye leaves everybody blind, and that anybody would consider the mass execution of people solely on an ideological basis or just to protect themselves is an idiot
Not once did I say any of the above. I said that Israel had the right to take steps necessary to defend themselves from the Hamas terrorists. The people living in the gaza strip are not the problem (they are a victim of Hamas also), it is the terrorists that are the problem.

rubiks95

HSC
Not once did I say any of the above. I said that Israel had the right to take steps necessary to defend themselves from the Hamas terrorists. The people living in the gaza strip are not the problem (they are a victim of Hamas also), it is the terrorists that are the problem.
Your posts are so contradictary and make no sense.
Palestine needs to take the neccessary steps to defend themselves also.
The people living in Gaza are the victims of Israel not Hamas.

rubiks95

HSC
...but it is

If you specifically state that "Jewish blood is more valuable than Palestinians" then later reference the exact same people (jews) as "zionists", the terms are literally interchangeable by your own hand. So it is what you mean. At least have the integrity to say what you mean without utilising weasel words.
Okay no. Sorry if I came across that way. But my use of 'Jewish' blood in that sense relates to the people of Israel. My use of Zionist relates to the people who support the idea that Jewish blood is more valuable than Palestinians.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Your posts are so contradictary and make no sense.
Palestine needs to take the neccessary steps to defend themselves also.
The people living in Gaza are the victims of Israel not Hamas.
They're the victims of both

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
The problem with many elements of the middle east is they are so stuck in the past and what they did to each other years ago that they are unwilling to move on and accept each other

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
an eye for an eye leaves everybody with one eye you goose

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
And you support the mass execution of terrorists

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)