Israel Affirmative Action in Gaza (1 Viewer)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
AN ISRAELI air strike that killed a Hamas commander had "opened the gates of hell," the Islamic terrorist group said.

Top military commander Ahmed al-Jaabari died in the attack.

"The occupation has opened the gates of hell on itself," said a statement from the Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades, which vowed its militants would "continue the path of resistance.

Israel's Shin Bet domestic intelligence agency and the military confirmed the operation.

"During a joint operation of the General Security Service (Shin Bet) and the IDF (army) today, Ahmed Jaabari, the senior commander of the military wing of Hamas in the Gaza Strip, was targeted," a statement from the Shin Bet said.

"In the past hour, the IDF targeted Ahmed Jaabari, the head of Hamas's military wing, in the Gaza Strip," the military added in a statement, saying Jaabari "was a senior Hamas operative... directly responsible for executing terror attacks."

"The purpose of this operation was to severely impair the command and control chain of the Hamas leadership, as well as its terrorist infrastructure."

Military spokeswoman Avital Leibovich said the strike was the start of an operation targeting armed groups in Gaza following multiple rocket attacks on southern Israel.

The killing of Jaabari sparked furious protests in Gaza City, with hundreds of members of Hamas and its armed wing, the Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades, chanting for revenge inside Shifa hospital.

It also came as a position paper from Israel's foreign ministry proposed "toppling" Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas if Palestine becomes a recognised state.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/secret-israeli-plan-to-topple-abbas/story-fnejo58q-1226517056326

Full scale war seems almost inevitable.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
FIFTEEN is the most important number for the people of Sderot.

That's how many seconds they have from when Israeli radar detects a Hamas missile launched and when it strikes.

And with the Middle East this morning bracing for the outbreak of full-scale war between Israel and terrorist organisation Hamas controlled Gaza, for the 20,000 residents of this border town in southern Israel time has run out.

Overnight an Israeli air strike killed top Hamas military commander Ahmed al-Jaabari , prompting the Islamic terrorist group to declare the action had opened "the gates of hell".

"Mothers have to stop their cars, get out, try and unbuckle two kids, then get them to the shelter," director of the Sderot Media Cente, Noam Bedein, told News Ltd.

"What the mothers are discovering is it's impossible to stop the car, get out and get seatbelts off two kids .... they are being forced to choose: which child do I save?"

Speaking at the Sderot police station Mr Bedein says it's hard to lead your life constantly looking out for missile shelters just in case your 15 second race for life starts.

In the past week, more than 100 Hamas missiles have hit this working-class city of more than 20,000 people.

Sderot is so close that Israel's new iron dome anti-missile system doesn't even have time to shoot them down.

In the past week, rockets have crashed into schools and homes.

He said the town's 20,000 residents had been ordered into shelters and schools had been closed indefinitely.

The rocket attacks typically begin as children walk to school in the morning.

"It's very intense at the moment. We are preparing for a full attack," he said.

"It's crazy, there are explosions everywhere."
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/a-fifteen-second-race-for-life/story-e6freuy9-1226517053616

I feel sorry for the people living in Sderot. 15 seconds to stop your vehicle and try to find a shelter is nothing. Even if you had a shelter under your house, 15 seconds to get down into it is nothing practically.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

steero1

HSC
HAHAHAHA those stupid settlers should get the hell off palestinian land, sderot was palestinian land, my deepest NO SYMPATHIES go out to these settlers, however i feel sorry for their children who are innocent of their parents crimes.

Speaking of innocent children dieing, Israel is an illegitimate state that kills innocent children daily.

Basically the only solution to israel is for the muslims to unite and wage full scale war. Its funny that arab nations are scared of conflict i mean more people die when you dont fight, the casualities are always higher in number than the insurgents who die.

The world will never know peace until europe, America and Israel are militarily destabilised.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
HAHAHAHA those stupid settlers should get the hell off palestinian land, sderot was palestinian land, my deepest NO SYMPATHIES go out to these settlers, however i feel sorry for their children who are innocent of their parents crimes.

Speaking of innocent children dieing, Israel is an illegitimate state that kills innocent children daily.

Basically the only solution to israel is for the muslims to unite and wage full scale war. Its funny that arab nations are scared of conflict i mean more people die when you dont fight, the casualities are always higher in number than the insurgents who die.

The world will never know peace until europe, America and Israel are militarily destabilised.
so what I get from this is that

you hate jews and love the holocaust

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Lol, let's be real. Full scale war will lead to the destruction of the middle east and the survival of Israel. I make that observation objectively.

steero1

HSC
so what I get from this is that

you hate jews and love the holocaust
Thats all you extrapolated......your.....real.. smart?? lol and holocaust is quite irrelevant to this topic so i dont know why you bring it up.I bet you love holocaust but i hate how ten's of millions of natives were slaughtered due to european colonialism. I think they should own a whole continent due to the oppression they suffered. FAR WORSE THAN 10 holocausts happening simultaneously.

But from what you said i get it you dont recognise any other genocide than the jews and you hate deep analytical thinking.

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Thats all you extrapolated......your.....real.. smart?? lol and holocaust is quite irrelevant to this topic so i dont know why you bring it up.I bet you love holocaust but i hate how ten's of millions of natives were slaughtered due to european colonialism. I think they should own a whole continent due to the oppression they suffered. FAR WORSE THAN 10 holocausts happening simultaneously.

But from what you said i get it you dont recognise any other genocide than the jews and you hate deep analytical thinking.
yep knew it

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Im more sympathetic to Palestine than I am Israel but both sides are p stupid.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
yeah solooo what's your final solution?
I don't have a solution for this one unfortunately.

My suggestion would be to begin evacuating the citizens in the towns of Ashkelon and Sderot (150K people total), moving them inland and out of the Hamas terrorists rocket fire range. The Israel Defense Force should then move into Ashkelon, Sderot and take control and use these as base camps for launching a ground offensive on the gaza strip. Through pushing into the gaza strip the Israeli Defense Force will be able to reduce the number of rocket attacks onto innocent citizens in Israel. The Israeli Defense Force should secure the gaza strip, remove the recognised terrorist organisation Hamas from controlling it and take immediate control itself. Once Israel has full control over the territory (while still maintaining the border between Israel & Gaza; i.e. if you are in Gaza you cannot cross into Israel and vice versa), international talks can be held as to what a long term solution could be. All up it shouldn't take more than 30 days to remove the core of the terrorist organisation.

Do you feel sorry for the palestinian people too?
Some of them yes. The 50% or more who support/justify terrorism against the west? Absolutely not.

Lol, let's be real. Full scale war will lead to the destruction of the middle east and the survival of Israel. I make that observation objectively.
This, muslim countries have nothing but oil. The only reason the Western world has not yet destroyed them if because we have the oil deals and that works well for us at the moment and the middle east in the bigger picture is not a big security threat to Western nations.

Military wise, a few nukes from the US and the whole of the middle east and 80% of the worlds muslim population would be gone. Even if Iran has a few nukes it is nothing compared to the Jihad that would rain down on the middle east from the rest of the world if they (Iran) ever used them on Israel or a western allie.

The holocaust was terrible. What are you even talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
And why is that?
Because I support the idea of statehood for Palestine and I'm not entirely convinced of the need for a Jewish state (though now that's its there it might as well stay I suppose)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Solooo supports the mass wiping out of an entire religion, what a surprise (sounds oddly familiar too....)

The solution for violence isn't more violence

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Solooo supports the mass wiping out of an entire religion, what a surprise (sounds oddly familiar too....)
No, of course I don't. I support the eradication of terrorist organisations (Hamas) however.

The solution for violence isn't more violence
If terrorists are trying to shell/blow up innocent school children as they walk to school (in Sderot) then all necessary action is justifiable to bring an end to the violence in my opinion. No war is ever without casualties although if it brings stability to the region and stops the rocket attacks then it likely worth it.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Hamas terrorists begin shelling Tel Aviv. It is time (in reality only a matter of time) the Israeli Defense Force went in hard and fast into the gaza strip, taking lessons learned from the 2006 Lebanon war.

IT took ten minutes for the skies over southern Tel Aviv to light up after the sounding of an air raid siren tonight.

For the first time in 20 years, rockets were launched into the bustling Israeli port city from the Palestinian territory of Gaza.

Air raid sirens could be heard across the city, as the country braced for full scale military conflict with Hamas, which has unleashed hundreds of rocket and mortar attacks on southern Israeli cities since Wednesday.

Earlier in the day three Israelis were killed when a rocket landed on their home in a town just south of Tel Aviv.

Defence Minister Ehud Barak gave the go-ahead for 30,000 reservists to be called up and the military said it was "in the process of expanding the campaign".

The rocket attack on Tel Aviv itself is a brazen demonstration that Hamas had an arsenal of long range rockets that could not only threaten southern Israel but reach 80km into the heart of the county's second most populous city.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ired-on-tel-aviv/story-e6freuy9-1226517792867

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
No, of course I don't. I support the eradication of terrorist organisations (Hamas) however.

If terrorists are trying to shell/blow up innocent school children as they walk to school (in Sderot) then all necessary action is justifiable to bring an end to the violence in my opinion. No war is ever without casualties although if it brings stability to the region and stops the rocket attacks then it likely worth it.
Talking about schools, remember this??

http://m.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/07/gaza-israel-obama?cat=world&type=article

The unnecessary violence comes from both sides. I do believe the Palestinian people have the right to their own state but I also completely disagree with Hamas' refusal to accept the co-existence of the Israeli Jewish state

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)