Where do you want to TRAVEL in the WORLD and WHY? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
I would head to:

- Mainland China (been already, but I'd go again)
- Taiwan (the motherlands partner)
- HK (same as above)
- Canada (Vancouver especially, would really need to visit relatives and check out the differences between the Chinese Canadian and Chinese Australia communities)
- Singapore (to see if I can get away with speaking mando the whole way through)
- Malaysia (same as above)
- India (coz India seems amazing and has lots of potential)
- South Korea (well, you know....)
- Japan (it's always been on my list)
- Eastern Russia (coz noone really goes there, so I may as well check it out)
- Kazakhstan (BORAT!!!! + it's next to that turkic place in China)

Last edited:

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
I've been to:

Paris, Rome, Malta, Beijing, Wuhan, Dubai, New Zealand (all of both Islands)

In June I'm going backpacking to:
London-Amsterdam-Bruges-Brussels-Cologne-Berlin-Dresden-Prague-Krakow-Warsaw-St Petersburg-Moscow

that still leaves Scandinavia, Mediterranean + italy, Eastern Europe, North America (will be going to NY for Christmas/New Years maybe), South America, Africa (I really want to go to south africa)

i would definitely go back to China and I want to go to Japan definitely India

have literally zero desire to go to the middle least lol why would you do that?

halapenyo

HSC
^fuark nice.

i want to go to new york/washington dc

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
my trip worked out pretty well

i just picked a one way flight to london randomly because it was the cheapest, knew i wanted to go to russia so just made p much a straight line across haha shiyit

jumped on trip advisor app and picked the cities i wanted to visit and bam

i'm a bit nervous backpacking completely by myself for 6-7 weeks but you know everything always works out or i'll die and i won't care because i'll be ded

gonna ride bicycles everywhere all the time. i have 3 nights everywhere except 5 in st peters and 6 in moscow because russia wewewewewewe only 140 ish days to go!!!!1!1!1!1!!111!!1

TheCardician

HSC
I would love to visit most of Europe, also Turkey, USA (definitely Hawaii), Canada, Central America, Brazil, Peru (mainly for Machu Pichu), South Africa and some Polynesian islands like Samoa, American Samoa, Niue, Cook Islands and French Polynesia. Also Fiji is a must.

douglas65

HSC
I want to visit some Asian countries because I want to see the different lifestyle around. It's like we're so different but so much the same all at once. There are more to societies than just about being a competition. I really like the Asian lifestyle, most especially. Very different but very enhancing.

Ringor

HSC
I want to travel to the US and check out the epic music festivals they have over there! Like holyship and Ultra Music Festival!... but Also I here the startup scene over there is buzzing like crazy and there's a really positive vibe there.

epz

HSC
I just want to go to Canada. That is all. I've always wanted to since I was young and I really hope I can after the HSC.

Mattlimey

HSC
India, Morocco, Jordan, Egypt, Russia

Just love the vibe and culture

lisamay

HSC
I always wanted to go to South America, especially Chile and Argentina. Don't really know why but it has always been a dream of mine :)

Rorza

HSC
My dream trip would be a road trip across Murica (fuck yeah) and Canada. Would be fun to laugh at all the fat people, guns and red neck (ughuk). Also I would hit up the best ski spots like Utah's Alta, Colorado's Silverton and Wyoming's Jackson Hole. Also would love to go up north and see the Canadian rocks, ski some trees and see a bear (from the distance...)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Russia, Poland,Germany, Italy

Want to visit historical sites/architecture

kfnmpah

HSC
I'm going to Canada for christmas to visit some friends I met backpacking wewew then i guess i'll somehow make my way down to san diego and fly home.
excellent.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
I really want to check out the santorini islands in greece, the view from up there looks amazing watching from getaway and looking at friends photos

boredbrian

HSC
N/A
Personally I'd love to travel around London and see all the history and culture they have there. There is so much to do I reckon it could take a couple of months or so of trekking around the city until I'd managed to fit it all in but I'm sure it would be worth it. A (rich) friend of mine was there last year and his dad paid for him to travel around with a chauffeur. Didn't have to worry about the London traffic and saw loads in style without even breaking a sweat. I think it was called Blacklane if you want to take a look. Whichever, it was very fancy. He told me about some of the sights like Buckingham Palace and Big Ben and I was really jealous. He even brought me back a Beefeater model which now sits on my window.

Last edited:

bigmaggie

HSC
N/A
There are many places that I want to visit. I always wanted to go to Paris and take a picture of the Eiffel Tower. I want to go to Korea too and go the N Seoul Tower to see the beautiful city of Seoul. I want to see the different towers in the world. It is one of my dreams to travel around the world and take some pictures with the towers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)