Where do you want to TRAVEL in the WORLD and WHY? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I am dying to go to all 52 states of America! Whenever I watch a movie/tv its always the american stuff on foxtel. I just want to experience that culture in "real life". Also, they have really big food serving sizes which im curious about :p and I think it'd be fun to listen to everyone speak with the accent.
Doesn't America have... 50 states.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I want to go to Canada and USA cause I was born there and used to live there but I don't remember anything.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I want to go to Canada and USA cause I was born there and used to live there but I don't remember anything.
Is this after u got mugged in da ghetto? Dey whup ur ass real good brudda

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Anyways, I'd like to roam around Europe especially around Eurovision time, go to America - New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas... go to a Jeopardy! taping...

Philippines as well - since I'm kinda from there.

New Zealand was nice too. Especially the South Island near... Lake Tekapo. Beautiful place.

teabag

do it
HSC
Fatty foods, so many shops and its generally really fun in terms of night life. You can't tell me you don't want to go to Disneyland?! Hahah.
To be fair

Disneyland Paris does exist.

teabag

do it
HSC
Party at my house?? Ireland is pretty lonely so

mirakon

nigga
HSC
pwny magician would you recommend ireland or scotland? Which one would be nicer to visist?

Aysce

HSC
Party at my house?? Ireland is pretty lonely so
I'm coming.

And a Disneyland paris? Would have no idea what is going on but french accents sound nice whether the person is angry, happy or sad.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
i want to go to japan, new zealand, italy and germany
Anyways, I'd like to roam around Europe especially around Eurovision time, go to America - New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas... go to a Jeopardy! taping...

Philippines as well - since I'm kinda from there.

New Zealand was nice too. Especially the South Island near... Lake Tekapo. Beautiful place.
Yep, would definitely love to go to New Zealand, my place of birth (haven't been back since I was three years old), as well as:
Canada (especially because of the Montreal Comedy Festival)
San Diego (for Comic-con of course... what a geek)
Anywhere in the UK (since pretty much all the brilliant people in the world originated from there, so hopefully that heightens my chances of meeting awesome people)
And; Japan (have always been fascinated with it's culture, customs, and technology :D)

Aysce

HSC
Yep, would definitely love to go to New Zealand, my place of birth (haven't been back since I was three years old), as well as:
Canada (especially because of the Montreal Comedy Festival)
San Diego (for Comic-con of course... what a geek)
Anywhere in the UK (since pretty much all the brilliant people in the world originated from there, so hopefully that heightens my chances of meeting awesome people)
And; Japan (have always been fascinated with it's culture, customs, and technology :D)
San Diego was pretty good. It's my American "hometown".

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Canada is a very nice place, been there twice and absolutely loved it.

Japan and Spain are probably my two top places to go. Anyone been to spain? How did you find it?

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Canada is a very nice place, been there twice and absolutely loved it.

Japan and Spain are probably my two top places to go. Anyone been to spain? How did you find it?
:O You have? I haven't been out of this dreaded (but lovely) country since I arrived :(

Aysce

HSC
Brilliant. It's only on my list because of Comic-con, but is it generally nice there? :)
It's fine but there's nothing much there. Los Angeles is way more fun (obviously) - I bought so many Vans from the mall for like $20 a pair 2 years ago though + LITERALLY EVERY STREET IS FILLED WITH FAST FOOD STORES.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
:O You have? I haven't been out of this dreaded (but lovely) country since I arrived :(
Yep I have family in Canada, UK, the US and Pakistan so it gave me a good reason to go to those places lol (Pakistan is a bit scary though tbh)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)