• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue? (1 Viewer)

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

No can do broski, for 2 reasons

1: She's going with someone else (but he's friendzoned massively, close friends since Kindergarten, if he wanted to try something he would have done it already)
2: I'm not going to my formal
BOOM

That's right OP. I am attempting to ask out a girl who is taking someone else to the formal.

(inb4someonesaysimsociallyretarded)

If he's friendzoned then you've got a chance :p

inb4notlookingforarelationship

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

If he's friendzoned then you've got a chance :p

inb4notlookingforarelationship
I know I have a chance.

It's not a question of not asking her out. I'm definitely going to do it next week (she has History Extension on Monday). Probs going to do it on Wednesday or Thursday

I couldn't care less about the circumstances, couldn't care less whether she likes me or not, just gonna do it.

I actually don't think any guy has been interested in her before lol, but she's really nice and I have heaps for respect for her as a person

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad

I know I have a chance.

It's not a question of not asking her out. I'm definitely going to do it next week (she has History Extension on Monday). Probs going to do it on Wednesday or Thursday

I couldn't care less about the circumstances, couldn't care less whether she likes me or not, just gonna do it.

I actually don't think any guy has been interested in her before lol, but she's really nice and I have heaps for respect for her as a person
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

bro just ask her out im sure she likes you

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

bro just ask her out im sure she likes you
(partially one reason why I'm going to do it is to prove to OP that it's really not hard)

Today two of my really good friends went out for coffee, except they weren't dating. I asked the girl 'how did you know that you weren't dating? Was there a mutual agreement?'

She replied 'we talked about it beforehand'

I'll be screwed (or insert profanity here) if my crush doesn't think it's a date.

So..... frozen yoghurt or coffee date? idk which one to choose.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A

(partially one reason why I'm going to do it is to prove to OP that it's really not hard)

Today two of my really good friends went out for coffee, except they weren't dating. I asked the girl 'how did you know that you weren't dating? Was there a mutual agreement?'

I'll be screwed (or insert profanity here) if my crush doesn't think it's a date.

If not, then while on the date ask if she wants a relationship

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

If not, then while on the date ask if she wants a relationship
huh?

You mean dating relationship or serious boyfriend-girlfriend relationship

I'm turning into OP here ahaha so many questions

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
huh?

You mean dating relationship or serious boyfriend-girlfriend relationship

I'm turning into OP here ahaha so many questions
Ahaha. You're beta than him.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A

ahh nothing...

coffee date for sure ahhaha

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

That's right OP. I am attempting to ask out a girl who is taking someone else to the formal.
That's not that bad. My friend's girlfriend got asked to a guy's formal who she had met a week ago, and she said yes.

lolololol

AnimeX

HSC
N/A

Haha this is kyuute, let us know how it goes :). Do coffee froyo is filled with lots of kids and it's pretty loud, can't talk.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

ahh nothing...

coffee date for sure ahhaha
whadda ya mean ahh nothing lol

Anyways. Ask her out first ask questions later

Stuff you Extension History. I wouldn't like her to be worrying about a date during the weekend when she has an exam on Monday

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A

whadda ya mean ahh nothing lol

Anyways. Ask her out first ask questions later

Stuff you Extension History. I wouldn't like her to be worrying about a date during the weekend when she has an exam on Monday

lool make sure its after extension history by a day or something
there's a certain pain attached to memorizing 5-8 historians' writings, quotes and 2 isms, plus a study case :p

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

lool make sure its after extension history by a day or something
there's a certain pain attached to memorizing 5-8 historians' writings, quotes and 2 isms, plus a study case :p
I'm asking her out on Wednesday or Thursday. Preferably earlier so I can't talk myself out of doing it lol

RoT posted up a B1A4 song in the p00n thread. Let's get psyched lol

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

I'm asking her out on Wednesday or Thursday. Preferably earlier so I can't talk myself out of doing it lol

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

Good luck :)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

pls. Don't need luck

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A

You got this man! good luck :D

@getPsyched

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

lol @ everyone thinking I'm not gonna ask her out

It's not a question of whether I'm going to ask her out or not

It's a question of whether I'm going to do it next Wednesday or Thursday

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A

lol @ everyone thinking I'm not gonna ask her out

It's not a question of whether I'm going to ask her out or not

It's a question of whether I'm going to do it next Wednesday or Thursday

Thursday sounds better
Late night shopping and what not, plus most stores are open till later times

HSC

wooo late night movviiieee!! :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)