Social effects of getting a 99+ atar? (1 Viewer)

Viscosity

HSC
The response will likely be relative to whoever you hang out with but for me I think by the end of it, many people after the HSC just want to move on from that small dot in their life and enjoy the rest of their lives. I know a few people who got over 99 and for me it's wonderful to know that they got those scores (they were already known as great students so no surprises there, and I would say their social image would be based on their character we all know rather than be altered by their ATAR), I'm happy as well for those who got below that and accomplished whatever goal they want to achieve. No competition, just celebration :)

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
other people care about it more than i do
state rank has earned me random adds on fb
I never had the random adds, but when I went back to the school to visit in September I had a heap of randoms come up to me and ask me about it. And to be honest, I'd completely forgotten that I even did it because you get over it pretty quickly. It took a while for me to work out why some year 10 kid asked me "Hi, are you [name]?"

That being said, the girl I dated for ~10 months this year initially started talking to me because she found about it :p

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
I never had the random adds, but when I went back to the school to visit in September I had a heap of randoms come up to me and ask me about it. And to be honest, I'd completely forgotten that I even did it because you get over it pretty quickly. It took a while for me to work out why some year 10 kid asked me "Hi, are you [name]?"

That being said, the girl I dated for ~10 months this year initially started talking to me because she found about it :p
yeah, i completely forget about my atar/marks etc. until someone else reminds or congratulates me

also, that's cool and pretty sweet but be careful bro she just wants the b

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

state ranks

the most attractive feature in any man/woman

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
yeah, i completely forget about my atar/marks etc. until someone else reminds or congratulates me

also, that's cool and pretty sweet but be careful bro she just wants the b
We broke up about a month ago... so yeah :(

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
state ranks

the most attractive feature in any man/woman
Desirable male attributes listed in order of importance:

1. State rank
2. Whopping great cock
3. Cheesegreater abs

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC

1. State rank
2. Whopping great cock
3. Cheesegreater abs
2. Is false cuz they don't want to be ruined for "other men".
Ie potentially richer men.
And you forget that 1. Is actually just stemming from their true 1. Desire which is money. Didn't u watch scarface properly?

Also, for people who got state ranks and then went into low paying careers like not medicine do girls get disappoint when they find out what you're studying?
Nice

Ps what kind of cheese does your abs have to be greater than? Like cheddar?

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
We broke up about a month ago... so yeah :(
sorry brah, hope you're doin okay

1. State rank
2. Whopping great cock
3. Cheesegreater abs
as a female i can confirm this is 101% correct nothing else matters forget everything else you've been led to believe

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
99+ gets you all the ladies.

All the middle-aged and old Asian ladies that is cause your mum is most likely going to start calling all her friends and your relatives just to brag about it.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
99+ gets you all the ladies.

All the middle-aged and old Asian ladies that is cause your mum is most likely going to start calling all her friends and your relatives just to brag about it.
HAHAHA. fuck. was about to say. RoT ofc you're getting the ladies.

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
Everyone in my family and my family friends thought I was average during my highschool years..then when I tell them my ATAR they suddenly changed their whole attitude towards me. When I told them I made it into USyd Law, they were extremely surprised lol, and I tend to get listened to and more respected at family get togethers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)