Year 11 2014 Chat :) (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liamlolz

HSC
How is everyone ?
Dead tired!

School had a (test) lock-down where we had to lock doors, shut windows and sit under desks and then an evacuation where everyone had to go to the oval and sit there in the god dam heat for half an hour which was just super fun...

How was your day?

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
fuck me dead... so tired and its only been one week of school. btw guys, ive got a friend who wants to do b psychology. would u recommend him doing advanced maths or general? he's been getting around 60-70ish% in 5.3 maths yr 10. He is a hard worker btw

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Dead tired!

School had a (test) lock-down where we had to lock doors, shut windows and sit under desks and then an evacuation where everyone had to go to the oval and sit there in the god dam heat for half an hour which was just super fun...

How was your day?
I sense a sarcastic tone somewhere:)

fuck me dead... so tired and its only been one week of school. btw guys, ive got a friend who wants to do b psychology. would u recommend him doing advanced maths or general? he's been getting around 60-70ish% in 5.3 maths yr 10. He is a hard worker btw
I would definitely advise your friend to do advanced maths if he intends to get into psychology.

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
I would definitely advise your friend to do advanced maths if he intends to get into psychology.
even though he was struggling in 5.3 maths? he got a c+ in his semester 2 report, about 60-70ish%. would i be better to get a mediocre mark in advance, say bout 70, or about 80-90ish in general?

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I sense a sarcastic tone somewhere:)

It's assumed knowledge which means it's not mandatory for the course, but I still agree with Strawberrye on your friend to take 2U maths regardless.

If I recall correctly, lots of people who take science and/or engineering at uni are ill-equipped simply because they didn't do at least 2U maths in high school which is a problem as there isn't any prerequisites at all.

Last edited:

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Dead tired!

How was your day?
Aw yeah we have those too and they suck, the teachers take forever marking the role

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I feel bad whenever I see year 11s in the library working harder than me LOL

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Dead tired!

How was your day?
Oh and my day was great thanks!

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
I remember having quadruple maths in Term 4

Pretty sure my brain was fucking fried
Please never leave BOS Fawun
Please
Even in the middle of the HSC
I need your posts

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
How is everyone ?
It was great! Best part of the day was when I was part of the team who lead the Christian programme at lunchtime to the year 7 kids (they were new obviously so we wanted to make them feel welcome by hanging out with them, but normality resumes on Friday where it caters for year 7-9). During that period we basically explained what our vision and goals were and how we were going to execute it. We also told the kids we were going to have food, games, and learn God's message from the Bible. It was so awesome to see the kids enjoying themselves and making new friends which was the purpose of the intro to our Christian programme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)