• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turntaker

HSC
This is a recording of my self taught (noobyness) LOL.
As you can see, one bad thing is over pedalling, and no musical dynamics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fomyk83gO_s
Its pretty good man. Keep practicing.
I am self taught as well but I play guitar mainly. Here is a video of my playing River Flows In You: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDdRuAPoHBc. I recently started playing drums and I enjoy it a lot :D

You're so much more intelligent than me, you'll get 99.95, you actually play an instrument, you actually play a sport, you're so self motivated,you have clear goals and you're determined

Should I go on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Don't compare yourself with others. There will always be people who are smarter, more talented, better looking than you. Just concentrate on yourself and you will be an overall happier person. Everyone is unique in their own way. Never underestimate yourself.

Wow, thats so nice. I love you Futurmed, you made my day! Man, I dang flabbit love everyone on BoS, you guise are great.
But I know u no lyke me... :(

Hi all.

I'm Mariel and i'm new to bos. Everyone seems so smart here. I do standard english, modern history, legal studies, general maths, pdphe and italian beginners.
Hi Mariel, welcome to BoS.. What course do you want to do in uni?

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
I am self taught as well but I play guitar mainly. Here is a video of my playing River Flows In You: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDdRuAPoHBc. I recently started playing drums and I enjoy it a lot :D

Don't compare yourself with others. There will always be people who are smarter, more talented, better looking than you. Just concentrate on yourself and you will be an overall happier person. Everyone is unique in their own way. Never underestimate yourself.

Ok ily

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

Not bad :)

That was 2 years ago xd (my vid)

Last edited:

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Morning everyone ! Have a wonderful day ^_^

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Is this the year 11 chat thread or the year 11 fishing thread

Mariel97

HSC

Hi :) I want to become an economist after I finish school. I'm going to drop pdphe for year 12, I only did it to fill the 12 unit requirement.

Mariel97

HSC
Morning everyone ! Have a wonderful day ^_^

Hi em how are you :)

I have just got a question.. is 95 possible with standard english, general maths , legal studies, modern history, legal studies, Italian beginners and pdphe

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Hi em how are you :)

I have just got a question.. is 95 possible with standard english, general maths , legal studies, modern history, legal studies, Italian beginners and pdphe
Hi Mariel ^_^ I'm great! how are you ??

And of course it's achievable! You just have to work hard and you'll get there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)