• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
true that. I probably will end up taking a gap year. A year ago I would never have considered it, but now I think i should..I need a break...BADLY @_@

eeeeeeeeek i have to start thinking about what I want to do for my Multimedia Major Project and I have nO CLUE WHAT TO DO! aaah!! x(
too...much......STRESS! D:
Post on the forums or even here for any suggestions for the project

Just keep in mind that we're all here to help each other out for the remainder of this year and the following year

So feel free to ask for any help :D

rawrliongirl

HSC
Post on the forums or even here for any suggestions for the project

Just keep in mind that we're all here to help each other out for the remainder of this year and the following year

So feel free to ask for any help :D
yah, i might make a thread for suggestions or something later.

rawrliongirl

HSC
..i got back my historical investigation essay for modern today... i nearly cried when i got my mark.... 16/20 :'( :'( :'(((((((((((((((((((((((( i did SO BAD DDDDDDDD:

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Seriously bb, you just sound like one of those people that complain over a good mark - and I absolutely hate that, please don't do it.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
..i got back my historical investigation essay for modern today... i nearly cried when i got my mark.... 16/20 :'( :'( :'(((((((((((((((((((((((( i did SO BAD DDDDDDDD:
Please go and see a doctor

I think you hit your head somewhere really hard

rawrliongirl

HSC
Please go and see a doctor

I think you hit your head somewhere really hard
i actually did hit my head really hard once...when i was in year 6. i fainted and hit my head on tiles heaps hard and was knocked out for ages and apparently i wasnt breathing at first and stuff :') idk why my parents saved me. they shouldve just left me to die but oh well.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
omg no i usually get 19/20 or full marks. its a bad mark to meeeee D:
It's good to have expectations, but please don't do it to the point where you have to be quintessential. Because if you let your own high aims overwhelm you and you crumble under the pressure as a result - then you will have this pessimistic nature embedded inside your consciousness unless you realise that it's OK to make mistakes and learn to move on.

Marks don't define your life, seriously.

matchalolz

HSC
lol guys, the electricity at my house went out at 5pm ish and its finally back :p despite the setback I'm up to date with accounting notes and in the middle of eco notes. Then when it was too dark to see I camped out under the street light to read my english text. The cars that were driving down my street were probably judging me so hard but lol it was such a weird way to study ><

lavender1001

HSC
lol guys, the electricity at my house went out at 5pm ish and its finally back :p despite the setback i'm up to date with accounting notes and in the middle of eco notes. Then when it was too dark to see i camped out under the street light to read my english text. The cars that were driving down my street were probably judging me so hard but lol it was such a weird way to study ><
looool xd

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
lol guys, the electricity at my house went out at 5pm ish and its finally back :p despite the setback I'm up to date with accounting notes and in the middle of eco notes. Then when it was too dark to see I camped out under the street light to read my english text. The cars that were driving down my street were probably judging me so hard but lol it was such a weird way to study ><
LOL

You're so dedicated to your studies

In a situation like that I'd probably get a torch fix it up some place on my desk so it's like a desk lamp and just do book work / textbook work

I wouldn't bother doing notes without my laptop

As if you weren't freezing outside though?

matchalolz

HSC
LOL

You're so dedicated to your studies

In a situation like that I'd probably get a torch fix it up some place on my desk so it's like a desk lamp and just do book work / textbook work

I wouldn't bother doing notes without my laptop

As if you weren't freezing outside though?
more like I was sitting there doing nothing for 15 minutes and then was bored enough to study :p weow i'm actually so dedicated when there's no internet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)