Hi i'm unfortunately getting 4 wisdom teeth out this friday and also getting braces j (1 Viewer)

omni16

HSC
Re: Hi i'm unfortunately getting 4 wisdom teeth out this friday and also getting brac

So i went to this restaurant on wednesday and when i came home my stomach hurt like shit. I had like some seafood basket and i think the fish was out of date. Anyways i'm now suffering chills where my body feels cold and have to go shit some poo. I've slept for 20 hrs straight and i still feel cold. Should wait for tomorrow morning or postpone the surgery? If i postpone the surgery it will be in the first week of uni or should i just risk it and hopefully don't die during surgery. I think i'm getting a fever now i feel so hot in the inside but on the outside so cold.
Definitely inform your surgeon.

CaptainPrice

HSC
Re: Hi i'm unfortunately getting 4 wisdom teeth out this friday and also getting brac

So i went to this restaurant on wednesday and when i came home my stomach hurt like shit. I had like some seafood basket and i think the fish was out of date. Anyways i'm now suffering chills where my body feels cold and have to go shit some poo. I've slept for 20 hrs straight and i still feel cold. Should wait for tomorrow morning or postpone the surgery? If i postpone the surgery it will be in the first week of uni or should i just risk it and hopefully don't die during surgery. I think i'm getting a fever now i feel so hot in the inside but on the outside so cold.
Yeah, best to postpone surgery and take a visit to your GP asap - ask them of their advice.

Get better soon man!

HSC

It's quite a common procedure actually. I had all mine surgically removed under anesthesia so that they wouldn't rekt the orthodontics that had been done. And my face was swollen ~week and couldn't eat any solids for about 3/4 days.
Oh strange, that's painful. I know some dentists that don't take out the back teeth but rather the front ones. Then again there's some orthodontists who can give braces without teeth removal, though really expensive

I couldn't fking eat any meat for weeks after getting my braces, just sticked to congee (asian style) ,lost a bit of weight haha.
It's painful after tightening but I ate the same stuff lol. Just stabbed and mashed everything with fork/ knife

That's some bad food poisoning. Please do not get the surgery until you're fully better. Get plenty of rest

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

But tbh would prefer the pain of getting wisdom teeth out over braces any day. Them braces were painful, and every single month omg.

Shaz8teen

HSC

How coincidental, my cousin got 4 wisdom teeth extracted today :3
She can't speak lmao

MrTammoth

HSC

lol i just got it out like 2 hrs ago while having a fever.

They only half sedated me and i could feel them drilling the shit out of me.

oh wells all done!

Time for sexy braces

CaptainPrice

HSC

Pics pls and congratulations! :)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

Lol. I got mine removed and could start eating solids that night. Did not even hurt. Just had to clinch onto a cotton bud for a few hours. Then by the next day it was fine. Back to normal

MrTammoth

HSC

Lol. I got mine removed and could start eating solids that night. Did not even hurt. Just had to clinch onto a cotton bud for a few hours. Then by the next day it was fine. Back to normal
lmao i can't even eat solids super duper hard. They numbed my lower part of my face and can't even taste what i'm eating lol. I saw some sausages in the fridge and cooked some up cause i was super hungry nek minit can't even eat it :(

astroman

HSC

how r u feeling?

MrTammoth

HSC

There's no blood at all is that normal?

astroman

HSC

i'm feeling great no pain but 8 hrs of numbness and still counting.
did u go to a private dentist or hospital?

astroman

HSC

private dentist
which one is it, can u recommend, i got to get em out as well and other people i talked to all have had terrible experiences :/

HSC

firstly, were your wisdoms fully grown out yet?

hypermax

HSC
N/A

Did you feel any pain during the operation?

MrTammoth

HSC

which one is it, can u recommend, i got to get em out as well and other people i talked to all have had terrible experiences :/
lmao i'm having the best experience of my life atm.

I live in the north shore up in turramurra and there's a local private dentist clinic called North side dental clinic. They have so many awards and very professional. Great atmosphere as well.

MrTammoth

HSC

firstly, were your wisdoms fully grown out yet?
No because if they were to grow fully it would have crushed my jaw and clustered with the existing teeth. I would say out of 100 probably 70-80

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)