liking someone you constantly see on a public transport (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
If Sylvia becomes mod literally he will ban everyone on this forum who isn't white :haha:
don't be silly, if there were no ethnics on here for me to swear at why would i even come on bos any more

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
being hopelessly attracted to me pretty much sums you up as a person

rawrliongirl

HSC
wow i remember this thread :')

Since I catch an earlier bus in the morning, i've been seeing this cute guy on there but heeey im too awkward and shy to approach him and well yeah he doesn't even go to any schools near me or talk to anybody else on the bus so i guess I can wave good bye to even becoming friends with him :S
Don't even know his name so I can't fb stalk :c

photastic

HSC
wow i remember this thread :')

Since I catch an earlier bus in the morning, i've been seeing this cute guy on there but heeey im too awkward and shy to approach him and well yeah he doesn't even go to any schools near me or talk to anybody else on the bus so i guess I can wave good bye to even becoming friends with him :S
Don't even know his name so I can't fb stalk :c
Make sure you say hi first before you even think about waving good bye.

rawrliongirl

HSC
Make sure you say hi first before you even think about waving good bye.
Maybe i should just be like to him hi can i sit here? *gestures at empty seat next to him* and maybe ask what school he goes to (even though I already Know) since his uniform is different to everyone else's?

Felt bad for him today cos 2 girls were talking to their friend (seat in front of him) but neither of them would sit down next to him and kinda just looked at him, and made a weird face at each other and started laughing and one put their folder on the seat or something and only sat down after he got off :(

CaptainPrice

HSC
Maybe i should just be like to him hi can i sit here? *gestures at empty seat next to him* and maybe ask what school he goes to (even though I already Know) since his uniform is different to everyone else's?

Felt bad for him today cos 2 girls were talking to their friend (seat in front of him) but neither of them would sit down next to him and kinda just looked at him, and made a weird face at each other and started laughing and one put their folder on the seat or something and only sat down after he got off :(
go for it

this may sound far fetched but the girls were probs in love with you, noticed you staring at him, then tried to imitate the 'cute' look on his face and then hence laughed at their own attempts.

Marking the seat with the folder and later sitting on it, is just an act of dominance - standard west sydney stuff dw

photastic

HSC

Take your chances before some other chick gets him.

rawrliongirl

HSC
i havent asked but still.
ahhh i dont know how to strike up a conversation with him D;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)