2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turntaker

HSC
should i use 1st person and personal language in my response. I don't wanna make it sound robotic. plus i am not good at essays

Mr_Kap

HSC
Just remembered our school gives $250 if you come first in a subject.

1st in physics --> $250 waiting for me in like 8 weeks.

wish i had maintained first in chemistry, could have made it $500. Oh well.

My brother came first in all his subjects apart from Adv english last year and he got $1250 dollars.

turntaker

HSC

My brother came first in all his subjects apart from Adv english last year and he got $1250 dollars.
do you go to a private school

Flop21

HSC

Wtf, I have 0 idea what my school gives... pls be money (2 firsts)

turntaker

HSC
"St Spyridon College is an independent, co-educational school situated in Sydney, Australia for students from Kindergarten to Year 12."
I know which school you WENT to now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

turntaker

HSC
Wtf, I have 0 idea what my school gives... pls be money (2 firsts)
i have no firsts, but i don't mind cause my good friend is and he does more work than me so he deserves it lol

Mr_Kap

HSC
I know which school you WENT to now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
haha empahsis on the went ---> but what if i repeat?? that means i still go there. (lol wouldn't repeat unless i got less then 80)

well ive said it before so its no secret. Plus, i've said my school rank 107th last year, so many times that anyone could have looked it up.

turntaker

HSC
haha empahsis on the went ---> but what if i repeat?? that means i still go there. (lol wouldn't repeat unless i got less then 80)

well ive said it before so its no secret. Plus, i've said my school rank 107th last year, so many times that anyone could have looked it up.
seriously? you would repeat if you got less than 80? You can do your desired course in a less popular uni for example UOW or WSU(lel) or maquarie ,then transfer.
I would never repeat.

also dude, how long do you travel to get to school?

Last edited:

Mr_Kap

HSC
seriously? you would repeat if you got less than 80? You can do your desired course in a less popular uni for example UOW or WSU(lel) or maquarie ,then transfer.
I would never repeat.

also dude, how long do you travel to get to school?
Right now ---> 20 minutes ,but as of next monday i'm moving back into my house FINALLY AFTER 5 MONTHS OF LIVING IN THIS SERVICED APARTMENT/HOTEL, and my house is like 15 minutes away. Also, am like 10-15 minutes away from UNSW so yeh.

And i would repeat if i got less than 80 no doubt. Not gonna go to some pleb uni. Also, i'm only 17 this year so it wouldnt really put me a year behind

turntaker

HSC
And i would repeat if i got less than 80 no doubt. Not gonna go to some pleb uni. Also, i'm only 17 this year so it wouldnt really put me a year behind
that's really close minded.
but that's just like.. my opinion, man.

Last edited:

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
I feel just like how Flop felt after the bio exam... My dreams are gone because of this maths exam. Everyone is saying it was easy, but I found it kinda hard... I mean MC 11 12 13 were pretty much easy ace but everything onwards I struggled with.

sida1049

HSC

$250 for every first place? That's insane. I got $100 for overall achievement (top 3 for 8 units), but I guess that's the difference between a public and a private school.

Although chances are, the monetary awards as a ratio of school fees/donates are probably equal.

Mr_Kap

HSC
I feel just like how Flop felt after the bio exam... My dreams are gone because of this maths exam. Everyone is saying it was easy, but I found it kinda hard... I mean MC 11 12 13 were pretty much easy ace but everything onwards I struggled with.
dont worry. Thats how i felt after english.

A lot of people have that "one" exam they feel like they gonna do well in but stuff up.
just do extra well in the rest and if not, so be it. Repeat, do a different course or go to a different uni.
Options are always there. Don't let a mark define you.

Mr_Kap

HSC
$250 for every first place? That's insane. I got $100 for overall achievement (top 3 for 8 units), but I guess that's the difference between a public and a private school.

Although chances are, the monetary awards as a ratio of school fees/donates are probably equal.
most likely true

leehuan

HSC
I want somebody to do my physics exam for me. :|

(No not really I don't want to risk a 0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)