Craziest/random/wierd things that you have seen happen at school? (1 Viewer)

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
wow my school doesn't even have half the shit that happens here. at least not the day students. I guess the boarders do all that stuff.

yilmaz

HSC
My school had a lockdown because some chick was trying to stab a PE teacher. Anyways I was in maths in a demountable building and hear shouting and look to see the girl running past being followed by the police.

Only other thing I can think of is my school being trashed/graffitied with scary stuff by some girl's lesbian lover

WildestDreams

HSC
there were two teachers (male and female) sitting together in a car during 1st period.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I've seen a door which is kept locked, on a second floor of a school that leads to empty air.

spatula232

HSC
In year 8, some kid cut a wire that was exposed from the wall. Cue massive flash and bang. To this day, he still hasn't got those scissors back. Good times

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
someone broke all the windows in the ground floor science labs

the same science labs were rendered out of action for half a year due to some mould infestation or something

sy37

HSC
some kid removed the cover from the drain near the english classes, where water would flow on a rainy day. This was approx. 60cm wide

He then stuffed one of the big black bins in it...

Expelled.That guy was my cousin.

Another dude set a bin on fire right infront of me...

people released chickens into the playground...

had a kid lean on the edge of a tall building...he fell and broke his arm

that guy was also my cousin, lel

once....I got a detention for 'playing games' and the IT guy whom I'm good friends with overrided it no questions asked..this guy pretty much walked out of classrooms in the beginning (without saying a SINGLE word) and would come back 2mins before the class would end, lol

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Someone in my year put in 3 classrooms (one maths, two english); satanic pentagrams made with flour in the middle of them. Year 7-8 peeps played around with them, making the whole room covered in goop.

Principal and cleaners were not impressed with the mess.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Someone dismantled all the toilet locks lol
And then recently some shady twelvie was stealing money from students' unattended bags (~$200 in cash)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Kolmias

HSC
Navy helicopter landing on the school oval. (that occurred last week)

Kid having a heart attack and nearly died.

The fire alarm which seems to go off every term and the fire brigade coming.

DLMisme

HSC
Junior boys ripping their shirts off and taunting eachother, junior boys jumping off the buildings, junior boys being stupid in general.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
because we're dumb as fuck or can't afford rich schools sorry
Well, if you're dumb as fuck them study smarter and harder and don't be a lazy dickhead because once you are, that habit's going to stuff you. Affording a rich school is an issue (unless you have a scholarship but then the uniform, textbooks and sporting equipment will cost tonnes of money) so why don't you study smarter and harder (and change schools) and you won't need to deal with all this crazy shit happening at school?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)