Status
Not open for further replies.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
they don't understand the futility of <yr12

lol what's the jk

let's not start a shit storm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also in the other news
i walked into a wall just then
scraped one side of my face
applied disinfect
got burnt so hard
what a rude wall

should punch on

Shuuya

HSC
hows your practice going? have you felt like you have improved? I am only good at understanding people :cry: the other 2 section makes me cry forever :(
Pfft what practice xD

I've only done 3 or so papers, but its so damn frustrating :/ I don't feel like I've improved much, I'm just getting more and more discouraged :/ Oh well, I guess all we can do is try our hardest and hope for the best! :D

Bestintheworld

HSC
I'm glad I never did UMAT
thanks for the motivation :p thats gonna help :p

Pfft what practice xD

I've only done 3 or so papers, but its so damn frustrating :/ I don't feel like I've improved much, I'm just getting more and more discouraged :/ Oh well, I guess all we can do is try our hardest and hope for the best! :D
lol I haven't done a full paper properly yet which is probably why I am struggling but I will start working hard at it soooon, just got my study pattern going so dont wanna change that because afterall ATAR atm is more important than UMAT.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
thanks for the motivation :p thats gonna help :p

lol I haven't done a full paper properly yet which is probably why I am struggling but I will start working hard at it soooon, just got my study pattern going so dont wanna change that because afterall ATAR atm is more important than UMAT.
imo you should consider umat as just another subject

Bestintheworld

HSC
imo you should consider umat as just another subject
Yes I am thinking about it. I will start doing it seriously after few weeks time and in the meantime just read about UMAT and understand more about it. Unfortunately being in a rural area, I do not have opportunity like others do so have to mostly rely on internet stuff and learn from it :(

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Yes I am thinking about it. I will start doing it seriously after few weeks time and in the meantime just read about UMAT and understand more about it. Unfortunately being in a rural area, I do not have opportunity like others do so have to mostly rely on internet stuff and learn from it :(
If you can afford it, perhaps consider one of the popular umat prep courses online (like medentry). i think its heaps expensive though lol
i hear that its helpful

Bestintheworld

HSC
If you can afford it, perhaps consider one of the popular umat prep courses online (like medentry). i think its heaps expensive though lol
i hear that its helpful
I looked at medentry, cant afford it lol although I think my school has NIE books, do you know if they are as good as medentry?

Shuuya

HSC
-goes to the sink to wash my plate-

-gets yelled at by my mum for half an hour-

What did I do wrong this time :/

leehuan

HSC
Probably menopause
Moods change faster than the speed of light

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Hey Shuuya, did you know this girl was talking about her mum and menopause a few hours ago as well?

Shuuya

HSC
Menopause begins in like 40s, unless your mum is <40

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Oh right, that explains it then :p I always thought it was 50s or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)