UNSW chit chat thread (1 Viewer)

leehuan

HSC
Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016

I ACTUALLY CANT BELIEVE SCIF IS CARRYING MY WAM RIGHT NOW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Idk how to feel about SCIF, because without scaling I got a distinction but I still barely missed HD.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

Why???? Why would anyone want to walk to upper campus.

Just walk down doncaster seriously, there's no crazy hills you have to walk.
Actually yeah for exams this is better if you are already at lower campus. I take the hill usually because I go somewhere else

sadpwner

HSC
N/A

It's almost time to indulge in nothingness.

maysilees

HSC

lmao 4 days of physics study and still cant do anything please send help

integral95

HSC

well SCIF is being a shit head to me, pretty sure we made the best interview with the scientist piece ever, nek minnit, 13/21..... WHAT THE FUCKKK

HSC
Uni Grad

well SCIF is being a shit head to me, pretty sure we made the best interview with the scientist piece ever, nek minnit, 13/21..... WHAT THE FUCKKK
Dat feels with libo in the interview. Was a good interview though.

ebbygoo

HSC

Peter Andersen's slides saved me highly recommend having a look at that as well as the older lecture slides since i've heard this year's slides made by your lecturer in charge ain't as comprehensive as what it should be.

Where to find these slides??

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

its okay I got 68% in my psyc assignment and I have never gotten less than 75 for an assignment in uni :c

BlueGas

HSC
N/A

its okay I got 68% in my psyc assignment and I have never gotten less than 75 for an assignment in uni :c
I just wanna ask, did you say that you don't attend lectures and you just watch them in your own time? Is this for all lectures or what?

ebbygoo

HSC

Anyone know when MGMT1101 Quiz 2 marks will go up? Or do they not release them until all exam marks are out

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

I just wanna ask, did you say that you don't attend lectures and you just watch them in your own time? Is this for all lectures or what?
To be fair, there is too much rote learning particularly for first year psyh-if you have a good memory, it is a very easy wam booster for first year psych subjects

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Yeah I watch them at home every week. This is for all lectures from 3 subjects. I attended lectures for my 4th one.

which psyc doe
1A

to be fair I did it the day before and I never do that so my fault I guess

To be fair, there is too much rote learning particularly for first year psyh-if you have a good memory, it is a very easy wam booster for first year psych subjects
Yeah I don't really have a great memory. I've always tried to understand stuff and with psyc they just throw a whole bunch of definitions for theories with fancy names and psychologists that you have to remember. So much rote learn. Seems like I'm doing a HSC subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)